Roblox games load for about 3 seconds then instantly crash

ok, but still what do you specify as a “bad driver”, even if its the least likely scenario?

6 Likes

Certain drivers are known to have bugs and are being used as a launchpad for exploits and other unwanted software. However, I am not at liberty, nor are we in possession of a comprehensive list of potentially harmful drivers, as there could be other factors involved.

3 Likes

Hi,

All my drivers are up to date and I’ve scanned my computer for malware, yet I’m still getting crashes.

Is there anything else you can recommend?

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hello Dev_Lights,

Please send me the corresponding crash dump to determine the nature of the crash.

2 Likes

Oh, come on! First, you say it’s a virus. Now you say it’s because of a virtual machine. I use Roblox Player in a VMware for years and only now it’s crashing. Please, think a little more before making an excuse.

6 Likes

You submitted two archives: one 11 hours ago and one 40 minutes ago. The first archive contained one crash dump, which we analyzed and provided feedback on. The second archive contained two crash dumps, both indicating that you attempted to run the client on a virtual machine.

Analysis of the first archive containing one crash dump:

Analysis of the second archive containing two crash dumps:

Also, please post in your original thread to avoid confusion.

8 Likes

Hi,

i have sent you my log files.

i have tried finding viruses (unsuccessful), all my drivers are up to date

3 Likes

Hello,

Is there another way to have my crash dump analyzed? i’m not a regular so i’m unable to create a new bug report.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello Duality,
Please send the crash dump directly to me in a DM.

3 Likes

Yeah I realized I posted it as a forum bug and not an engine bug

2 Likes

Hello koata,

Thank you for providing us with your client .log file. The log indicates you got kicked by RCC. This happened most likely due to a bug on our end and will be fixed with the next client release. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

I sent my log file I sent it like 2 days ago i do not know if you can find it

3 Likes

I’m having a similar issue to what is being described here, however for me it seems that I cannot launch the Roblox player at all. When I click to play a game on the Roblox website, it brings up the “Starting Roblox” loading window, but after that window closes the Roblox player never opens. No crash logs are generated. I’ve already tried common suggestions like reinstalling the launcher and restarting my computer, and none of them have worked.

This issue started happening on about the 27th of April, and I have never had any issues with Roblox before that. Nothing has changed regarding my browser or my internet since when Roblox was working, and Roblox Studio still seems to work fine. Because of this, I am inclined to assume it has to do with the new client, especially since Roblox works just fine on a different computer with a different account on the same browser and internet.

7 Likes

Hello Veov_Ekdosi,

As your issues seem to be resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close this ticket. Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you encounter any other issues.

3 Likes

Logs
I found it

2 Likes

Hello Sam,

Thank you for forwarding the log file to us. The log file is somewhat truncated, but it contains enough information for us to tell that you are running a 32-bit client. 32-bit clients are not Hyperion-protected, so the issues you are facing are unrelated to Hyperion.

For 32-bit client issues, please open a separate bug report or alternatively, wait until the new 64-bit client is fully rolled out.

I apologize that at the moment, I cannot provide a more tangible solution.

4 Likes

Hello??? Im still having a similar problem here, I switched to production but it doesnt fix anything?

5 Likes

This issue is still happening to many users. Would be nice if someone could look at my logs and give me a clue.

4 Likes

Hello all,

We have just released the latest version of the Windows client (version 0.574). Please confirm whether the reported problems occur with this recent version. Furthermore, we encourage everyone who encounters issues to file a bug report, attach the generated client log file and, if the client crashed, the corresponding crash dump.

If your Windows 64-bit Roblox client crashes, there is a high chance that one or more of the following cases are true:

• The client is being executed on a virtual machine.
  • Legitimate software is attempting to open a handle to the client process.
  • Malicious software is attempting to manipulate the client process.

To determine the reason for the crash, we recommend performing a clean boot and trying to run the client again. If the client starts up correctly, then one or more programs in the regular setup may be causing the issues.

Thank you for your cooperation .

4 Likes

reinstall, clean boot, and still can’t open any game…

18 Likes