Roblox Player Will Not Launch

Could be an issue while you are trying to sign in or access another account in you’re same device? Did you tried to log in to another account while you are launching? Or you have some restrictions that you have set up in you’re account?

Why would I sign into another account when I open the ROBLOX Client? I wouldn’t do that. And, no, I don’t have any restrictions on my account.

My friend is still unable to open their Roblox client. They do not have any injectors as far as we are aware.

5 Likes

This is happening for me as well in both the player and studio. Joining through server list, play button or friends does not change anything. I do not have RivaTuner or MSI Afterburner either.

EDIT: I ended up eventually just resetting my computer and it works now. It seems like this is the only current fix.

4 Likes

I am still infrequently experiencing this issue.

1 Like

Same issue starting from 6/20/2023. I’ve made a topic like this: Roblox not working at all on windows

1 Like

Are you on Mac or Windows? It might have something to do with the OS.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Hi folks,

The original issue should have been fixed a while ago. I see that most people have reported that they are back on Roblox.

If you’re still running into problems, please create a new bug report. We’ll assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I’ve been having this same problem today, where if I open a game from the website, the player starts up an then instantly crashes. Unfortunately, the only way for me to actually play a game is to open via the ROBLOX web app thing which i really don’t want to use at all

After the Roblox update this problem started to happen for me. Sadly I can’t post a Bug Report since I am not a Regular.

7 Likes

What do you mean by Roblox web app ?

Honestly I have no idea why i called it that, I mean the ROBLOX desktop app they added into the ROBLOX player

Holy crap, this one worked.
Just closed MSI Afterburner + RTSS and now it’s working again. Thanks dude!

Hey everyone - is this working properly?

2 Likes

Roblox still does not launch for me
I’ve had this issue for about 3 weeks (since June 21st) and I don’t have any 3rd party programs such as MSI afterburner because I recently had a fresh install of Windows 10, removing all the apps.
Note: The Microsoft app version of roblox is not affected by this issue but the desktop launcher is

2 Likes

Is it working properly? No. Is it the same exact behavior? Not quite. About 1/25 attempts to play a game will fail. Roblox will show the loading UI, not get stuck anywhere (from what I can tell as it is very quick), and then never launch the application.

Nope, still broken for me. Today officially marks the 1 month counter of this happening to me, ignoring the time it worked on the 15th. Roblox even updated on the 12th of july, and it’s still not working…

1 Like

This happens because the trash anticheat they got detects a suspicious process running on your computer even thought it’s just MSI Afterburner + RTSS and actually fails to detect any real exploit, good job ROBLOX!

I don’t have MSI or RTSS though, so I can’t 100% sure if its the anticheat or if there is another issue.

1 Like