Roblox Player Will Not Launch

Why would I sign into another account when I open the ROBLOX Client? I wouldn’t do that. And, no, I don’t have any restrictions on my account.

My friend is still unable to open their Roblox client. They do not have any injectors as far as we are aware.

5 Likes

This is happening for me as well in both the player and studio. Joining through server list, play button or friends does not change anything. I do not have RivaTuner or MSI Afterburner either.

EDIT: I ended up eventually just resetting my computer and it works now. It seems like this is the only current fix.

4 Likes

I am still infrequently experiencing this issue.

1 Like

Same issue starting from 6/20/2023. I’ve made a topic like this: Roblox not working at all on windows

1 Like

Are you on Mac or Windows? It might have something to do with the OS.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Hi folks,

The original issue should have been fixed a while ago. I see that most people have reported that they are back on Roblox.

If you’re still running into problems, please create a new bug report. We’ll assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I’ve been having this same problem today, where if I open a game from the website, the player starts up an then instantly crashes. Unfortunately, the only way for me to actually play a game is to open via the ROBLOX web app thing which i really don’t want to use at all

After the Roblox update this problem started to happen for me. Sadly I can’t post a Bug Report since I am not a Regular.

7 Likes

What do you mean by Roblox web app ?

Honestly I have no idea why i called it that, I mean the ROBLOX desktop app they added into the ROBLOX player

Holy crap, this one worked.
Just closed MSI Afterburner + RTSS and now it’s working again. Thanks dude!

Hey everyone - is this working properly?

2 Likes

Roblox still does not launch for me
I’ve had this issue for about 3 weeks (since June 21st) and I don’t have any 3rd party programs such as MSI afterburner because I recently had a fresh install of Windows 10, removing all the apps.
Note: The Microsoft app version of roblox is not affected by this issue but the desktop launcher is

2 Likes

Is it working properly? No. Is it the same exact behavior? Not quite. About 1/25 attempts to play a game will fail. Roblox will show the loading UI, not get stuck anywhere (from what I can tell as it is very quick), and then never launch the application.

Nope, still broken for me. Today officially marks the 1 month counter of this happening to me, ignoring the time it worked on the 15th. Roblox even updated on the 12th of july, and it’s still not working…

1 Like

This happens because the trash anticheat they got detects a suspicious process running on your computer even thought it’s just MSI Afterburner + RTSS and actually fails to detect any real exploit, good job ROBLOX!

I don’t have MSI or RTSS though, so I can’t 100% sure if its the anticheat or if there is another issue.

1 Like

It must be another program, close everything from task manager and try joining a game. I had to close “Overwolf” too.