Roblox & Studio Completely Broken (Major Bug)

First of all, every time I try opening a game or even making a new one I’m greeted with this error. I can pass it after hitting retry a few times.

Once I finally get in, assets won’t load, assets that used to work perfectly fine. Even assets directly from Roblox, like the Asphalt texture, and even the Baseplate default sky box. The sky renders as all black. My avatar won’t even load in when I’m testing the game. I already tried logging out and back in, as well as uninstalling and re-installing Studio a million times. What should I do? Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I’m on Windows.

Update: This is also happening to me in-game. Animations, meshes, clothing, UI, and even textures will only half load in.

This all makes Roblox and Roblox Studio completely unusable, and the problem occurs on Windows, Mac, and iPhone for me. It also occurs on alt accounts, and different connections. Other people are experiencing this as well. This really prevents us from doing anything on the platform. What is going on here?

Here are some links that show others’ experiences too:
Studio acting weirdly - Help and Feedback / Platform Usage Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

Roblox not loading correctly! - Help and Feedback / Platform Usage Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

MeshContentProvider failed to process … because ‘could not fetch’ - Help and Feedback / Platform Usage Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

Missing textures and icons - Help and Feedback / Platform Usage Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

2 Likes

Me too - just created a very similar thread with the same issues.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s so weird. Interesting to know that I’m not the only one. Also, you’re on Mac, right? If so, it’s not a Mac exclusive issue like a lot of things are, because I’m on Windows.

1 Like

(Bumping After Additional Information)

1 Like

I made bug report 14h ago about this but roblox doesn’t really care about it…

1 Like

i have solution

1 Like

I’ve just been told of a fix and it works. Restart your router and re open studio. Simple as that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait, you have a solution? What is it?

Thank you, that didn’t work for me though sadly. Maybe we had a different issue.

I’m having the same issue. Any luck?

1 Like

they don’t care what you think? they have things to do so they don’t always keep an eye on the forum.

POV: the technician who thinks that turning the router off and on fixes the problems, please remember that several roblox servers are closed or in maintenance which takes access away from some people. don’t know what google is? also in the roblox blog they informed that they were going to close several servers.

I did a little research that the problem is due to cache, I recommend you uninstall and install roblox studio, of course when you uninstall it, uninstall it completely. cave emphasize that you can also change the version of PHP. you can also clean your ram memory by restarting your pc, usually happens with apple devices osea not in itself the Hadware but rather the Software. if the error persists then it is advisable to use a third party application that solves the problem with the wifi card, otherwise wait, wait, wait and wait, probably 24 days when a moderator will answer this thread also sometimes I wondered why this happened but apparently I never imagined that besides this happens because in the 500 HTTP error there is a variant that simulates the GT5.

The issue has something to do with our IP addresses. You can change yours using a VPN. (I’m using ProtonVPN because it’s free) With the VPN on Roblox and Roblox Studio works perfectly fine. Once I shut it off it goes back to being bugged. For now we can all just use VPN’s to change our IP’s, but hopefully we will have an actual fix soon!

2 Likes

So frustrating. Thanks for the info! Hopefully they do something about it, I can’t imagine why or how a bug like this would surface in the first place.

1 Like

Of course, and yeah! This could cause a lot of damage for them based on how many people are experiencing it. There’s a handful on the DevForum, but I can only imagine how many other people or even just players that it’s happening to. They really need to look into this issue!

1 Like