RoStats NEW - Get Discovered (Roblox LinkedIn)

buttonsignupbuttongroupbuttontwitterbuttondiscordbuttondonate

RoStats is a website where roblox developers can see information about other developers, such as the developers:

Reviews - Developers can leave reviews on other developers to help others determine if a developer is reputable.

Images Of The Review System

skills - a specific field in roblox development that is awarded via an application, there are 4 different levels of each skill (to apply for a skill click here).

Images Of Skills

Portfolio - Developers can link their Devforum portfolio to RoStats so anyone can easily find their portfolio.

Images Of Portfolio

In the future we are hoping to create our own portfolio creator and support art station portfolios, here's the concept of what that would look like below:

As of recently we have just added a Discover page. This page allows you to look for developers to hire and therefore consequently can also help you get discovered / hired.

Images Of The Discover Page

How Can I Create A RoStats Account?

You can create a rostats account by visiting rostats.info or alternativly clicking the “Sign Up” button located near the top of this post!

All traffic going in and out of the website in secured with SSL and all sensitive info is hashed and encrypted.

As of recently I have bought a storage server and some antivirus’s say that the domain for the storage server (https://st9592.ispot.cc/) is malicious, this is because the storage server is a subdomain and other people probably have an ispot.cc subdomain for their storage server and some might use their storage server for malicious purposes. So if you visit the website and your antivirus says something shady is going on then you know that its a false positive.

RoStats Offers Highly Customisable Profiles

At RoStats we believe that your RoStats profile should represent you as much as possible, which is why we have the following customisations that you can apply to your profile (some customisations are limited to users with RoStats+ - Our membership):

Themes - Themes are backgrounds based on skills that you can apply onto your profile to give it customisation. To get a theme for a specific skill, you need to acheieve a level 2 in that skill!

Images

Themes Popup

Banners - Banners are images that span the entire width of your profile. They are located at the very top of the page. Most users can only equip a banner from a pool of preselected images but with RoStats+ you can choose any image to be your banner.

Images

Banners Popup

Banners Popup (RoStats+)

Tags - Tags are small snippets of information that sits just below your avatar and username on your RoStats profile. They quickly tell any developer who happens to view you profile useful information about you such as if your for hire!

Images

Tags

Vanity Url - A vanity URL is a RoStats+ feature that allows you to slightly customise the URL that leads to your RoStats profile. In the box below write the text that you want to replace your Roblox ID with in your RoStats profile URL!

Images

Vanity Url Popup

Images Of Full Profiles

Frequently Asked Questions

We will have a team of Skill Application Readers who will look at the application and give the user a skill level based on a criteria. The criteria contains exemplar material of each level’s requirements.

Although we can’t guarantee that every developer gets the skill level they deserve 100% of the time, we can implement systems to handle events like this. If a developer applies for skill and they feel like they didn’t get the level they deserve then they can appeal the application a maximum of 5 times. The appeal system has temporarily been removed due to it being buggy, for now just submit another application if you are unhappy with what level you got!

"Why Do I Have To Put In My Email And Password?"

Just like most websites you visit you have to put an email and password in! RoStats requires these details so you signin and manage your account. All sensitive information uses complex hashing and encryption before going into the database, there is also password requirements to prevent brute force attacks into accounts. Until roblox releases some sort of Oauth rostats will use email and passwords.

"Why Does The Website Look Bad On Mobile?"

Our website was created to be mainly used on computers/laptops, mobile support is limited as our attention is mainly focused on other things in context to the website.

If you have any questions and or concerns you can contact me at:

robloxlogo Roblox (NamelessGuy2005)

discordlogo Discord (NamelessGuy2005#9999)

twitterlogo Twitter (RoStats_RBLX)

51 Likes

You may want to know, your discord server link is broken.

1 Like

Thankyou for pointing that out, the discord link Is now fixed :slight_smile:

This looks cool, I’ll check it out! :wink: I just happened to come across the old topic about this, and found out the new topic was just made! Cool!

1 Like

nice css there… i think the text is too fat

yourtextelementwhateveryouused {
  font-size: 0.1cm;
}
2 Likes

thanks for your feedback but wouldn’t text thickness be font-width? :slight_smile:

i think so, i don’t remember css too much. i didn’t make web pages like 5 months

1 Like

Ok, I signed up, I had a little trouble with the verification part (I did not realize the verification code had to be at the top of your about profile.)

Also, I noticed the link to your Roblox profile at the bottom of the post is your old username, so it says the account does not exist.

And you should talk to Roblox about your site, they block links to your site in your profile’s about page (they probably think it is a scam site), which is bad for site promotion.

Other than that, the site looks good! Nice work :grinning: :wink:.

3 Likes

In my opinion it looks a bit simplistic, there should be a part of the profile in which the user can publish images of their work, in such a way that it is not necessary to use an external portfolio

Eg:
imagen

A place to show off you creations, like this:

Would be really useful for the page

Also, is there a way to hide those “skill levels”? It’s that I don’t like it, I feel like it’s a kind of competition

5 Likes

Thankyou for your feedback, ill add a section where users can upload examples of their work. Also skills aren’t meant to be a competition, its supposed to be an indication of a developers ability. if you want to hide them you can close the tab.

5 Likes

You already created a topic for RoStats.

2 Likes

Can you make it so you can add a link to your game or your group’s game in skill application? I have a game I like in my group that I want to use for scripting skill, but I do not want to send pictures of code.

That topic was created months ago and since then I have entirely redid the front end of the website as well as added an abundance of new features. I created a new post as I didn’t want to redo the old post as I want the old post there for archive reasons. For example, if I ever wanna see the old post to remind myself of what rostats looked like at the time.

It’s for a video game. Let it be cartoony. It doesn’t need to be professional.

1 Like

multiple users have requested that but our answer will always be no. our reason is that we simply don’t have enough time to go through everyones game(s). some application readers have old devices that take a long time to load up roblox. Also with games, some games require you to be good at a certain type of game so the application readers experience of the game will be more subjective than objective and we need evidence that is generally objective (images, videos, etc) to be submitted in the application.

You are welcome to send videos of your game into the skill application but unless you show some example of a script (it doesn’t have to be a full script) then you can’t get above a level 2.

1 Like

Alright, Can I link a youtube video of my game that I posted? I can probably just make a new video, just wondering.

technically you can but you would need to upload the mp4 file for the YouTube video.

1 Like

Nice, but the LogIn and SignUp are broken. They both disconnect me. Full internet

1 Like

could you elaborate please :slight_smile: ?

It looks like I press continue with human verification, and after I press it, it just reloads the page. Same happens to LogIn page.