Save the Date: RDC 2023

Super excited for this!!! Was so great seeing everyone in-person last year :grin:

1 Like

I gave out one hundred 3D printed drone keychains at RDC 2022. I’ll have to step things up this year, because I ran out in a few hours.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see what happens this year at RDC 2023! Last year’s innovation awards were amazing and I can’t believe how it would be this year virtually and in person! I kind of hope that the invites do come out faster though…

Did you just say Covid in 2023??

Super excited to see what happens at #RDC2023 this year!
It would be really fun to meet all the developers and participate in the fun activities if I’m invited!
Can’t wait to meet a lot of new developers and learn a lot of new things! :smile:

What’s wrong with that? What did he do wrong?

Can’t wait to watch RDC2023! Such an amazing event. :japanese_ogre:

Did you read what I said? Online splits the focus of the RDC team between two categories of people. If they aren’t going to give out anything for going virtual and we can’t interact with the actual event in anyway then what’s the point, why not just stream it to everyone like they used to do?

Yupyup, I’ve been to RDC twice now!

DRC 2023 will definitely be amazing!
I am happy to know that I will be able to follow the event through social networks and videos.

It is a great pleasure to know that the platform I make games frequently invests in events and innovations, without a doubt there will be many news announced!

Thanks for the post! @Bluff_006

1 Like

Looking forward to it! Can’t wait to see what’s presented this year!

Its over. Its been three years, its time to let go.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this year’s event! Last year has truly introduced very efficient and important features that have made a lot of our lives easier.

1 Like

RDC 2022 was such a amazing event last year! Props to the team and hope to get invited this year to see another fantastic event!

1 Like

It’s been over. When someone mentions it I get flashbacks tbh.

Yes, it may “split the focus of RDC” but it still gives other creators a chance to see and hear what is coming to the platform

Yes I did, nothing is wrong with that, people still get sick from it. Lets not get political here

3 Likes

Uhuh sure. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

If I get invited in the RDC 2023, This will be my very first time to attend BUT I’ll have to attend virtually since I don’t have any type of budget to fly on San Francisco, CA.