Studio and client refuse to open

I have the same problems.
Im not from the netherlands but i live kinda near the netherlands.

3 Likes

Also problems here, again from the Netherlands. HTTPService also doesn’t seem to work while it did 1 day ago.

Testing in studio also doesn’t load with a mobile emulator.

4 Likes

Little update; seems like the issue has also expanded itself to the player now, can’t play any games.
The Roblox icon doesn’t rotate and nothing loads…

3 Likes

Same issue here, also from the Netherlands.

4 Likes

Yep, same problem here and again also from the Netherlands…

2 Likes

Players of my games are now also experiencing delays/lag or can’t even join the game.

2 Likes

Wow really? I am also from The Netherlands and I got issues with roblox studio…

2 Likes

Hey guys!

To those struggling with Studio in the Netherlands, you could try and set up a VPN outside the Netherlands as a work-around. It worked for a Dutch friend & colleague of mine.

Other than that, I hope it’ll be fixed asap…

3 Likes

The issue is affecting both opening places/games in Studio, as well as trying to join any game.

Roblox is not functioning for all developers from the Netherlands who I have talked with.
The only workaround is to VPN to another country.

Strangely enough, joining games on Xbox is not affected.

Stuck at this permanently

10 Likes

i found out the country of nther land have issue with connection on roblox. the connection really bad until appear like “Storing bij Roblox” i dont know what it mean but if you wanna search how bad the connection to Roblox here the id of the place you search
link:

so… you guys gonna wait little bit longer when Roblox search what the problem or the issue is…
so… if you don’t wanna wait, just keep refresh the link until the chart go down and if you be patient you can do some activity in your room for a while so… petient,okay!
that all for now and i will see you in the next reply…
Seeya!

2 Likes

Not from Netherlands but European. I`ve been experiencing this for about a week and I thought my PC had a problem :confused: Also when the game loads up it cannot load any assets.

2 Likes

I’m in denmark, pretty close ngl. It’s doing the same for me.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I can’t even login anymore…

2 Likes

Having the same issue, also from the Netherlands. ROBLOX Studio works properly 1 out of 10 times and is really frustrating.

2 Likes

I agree with you, not only denmark it near with the netherland but also the connection also getting block by other country.

so i think it better to wait or do something else when the chart go down

3 Likes

sorry about to say this, you just sent two of your reply in the same issue. so i need to flag on of them and also if the connection bad roblox studio will not start with the bad connection

2 Likes

Don’t worry @rowandoorneweerd, if the connection is good. you will enter the Roblox studio like normal. no need to sign in again. I hope you understand what do I mean…

2 Likes

Same problem here.
I’m on windows.
From norway.

I’ve also tried to reinstall roblox studio but it doesn’t fix the problem.

2 Likes

to be a pear that you country a little bit of issue with singnal
link:

and also if you reinstallroblox studio it will be the same thing it wont work because bad connection in europe. so… it is you better to do something else in your room like some activity indoors. i hope you be patient

2 Likes

Also having this issue and from the netherlands. i need to login, and it takes really long. then my output is filled with errors like httperror: connect fail

3 Likes