do you have any plugins from an unverified creators?
For the last time, I tried this with multiple experiences, meaning a script/model or anything in the game I added cannot cause it
No, I don’t have any plugins added or enabled, only ones made by me / my team. Those plugins can’t be the cause as the same plugins are being used by other people in my game, which causes no issues for them.
make sure none of those plugins have any hidden scripts or game crashers most of the time it at the very bottom of a script
The plugins are made by me, I have been using them for ages and they do not cause any issues to the other developers that use it, I only recently got this issue. I do not think it is plugin based
ok well maybe just uninstall it then reinstall it?
Tried that too, didn’t change anything
maybe contact developer support about it and see if they can do anything?
Where could I do that? Is it on the devforum?
Have you tried testing out Roblox Studio in its freshest state? (Like no plugin, script, just default Roblox studio)
contact the roblox support providing the latest roblox studio log located in AppData/Local/Roblox/logs
Ah, see that is what I was looking for thank you
is this look like what is happening to you bc it is happening to me
Do you have any scripts in the game?
Are ALL of those parts anchored? Unanchored ones may be causing extreme physics calculations, overloading your computer and hence crashing studio
Hello, check the output if you see the script execution time reached the error
there is no optimized loop
also, check mesh optimization maybe meshes are crashing the studio
last fix way search “Script” if there some suspicious script destroy it
also, is normal Roblox player to crash?
Maybe 1 of your script has loop that never ends. Like while true do end, if there is you need to put 1 wait() in loop
There was an issue with Roblox Studio effecting users that even tried to use Studio
I know because i was effected, try these:
- Update Your Drivers
- Try different Graphics Settings
Source (If you want to Look):
If this happens to anyone, here are some solutions on how you can fix it:
First of all try the basics,
- Relog onto studio
- Check your scripts and meshes
- Check your scripts for viruses, or infinitely running loops
- Check mesh optimizations
- Check if it happens on other games
- If it happens on all games, it should be a studio problem so follow the steps below
- If it doesn’t happen in any other game, check the steps above
- Redownload Roblox Studio
If these do not work try these solutions,
- Change your editor quality level
- Change your graphics mode
If these do not work you it’s time to check your logs,
- Follow these steps to get your studio crash log
- Press Windows + R, or open Run from the Windows search menu
- Type in appdata
- When your file explorer opens, click Local and find Roblox
- Head to your logs and check the date to find the latest Log,
- Your Roblox Studio log should have numbers and _Studio at the end of it
- If you do not understand the log, contact Roblox studio
- If none of these steps work for you, like @DasKairo has mentioned, Update your device and graphic drivers
- If this doesn’t work either, I have no other solution left, you can try getting a new graphics card or make sure you have enough RAM to run Roblox Studio, recommended RAM is 4GBs.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.