StudioFetch [v1.1.0] - the plugin that displays information about Studio and your game

Before anyone flags this for being in the wrong category, it’s in the right category. Since this plugin isn’t deemed useful enough by most people, it should be in this category.

Hey there! I just want to show off one of my newest plugins, StudioFetch. It’s a simple plugin that displays information about your Studio install! It’s inspired by the Linux bash command ‘neofetch’.

It’s a bit basic at the moment, but I plan to add more statistics, such as, the Studio version you’re using, and some other statistics (suggestions appreciated).

If you want to check this out, it’s available on the Plugin Marketplace (it’s now free): StudioFetch - Roblox. This helps me as an independent developer who doesn’t make much from Roblox to be able to make better plugins. It’s also open-source if you want to see the code: GitHub - ExperiencersInternational/StudioFetch: Neofetch but for Roblox Studio..

Thanks for taking your time to check out StudioFetch!

GamersInternational’s Plugin Suite

auroraSuite* - Multiple tools to help create experiences with

DisableCoreGUIFunctions* - Disable chat, leaderboard and other elements easily

GroupMe** - Easy grouping of instances by class type

FolderTool Pro** - Group items into folders easily

StudioFetch (currently viewing) - See cool stats about your Roblox Studio install

* Plugin requires a fee to download from the Plugin Marketplace, but has a free version on GitHub available. ** Plugin requires a fee to download from the Plugin Marketplace, no free version available.

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t at all see much point for this? It does not assist us at all really. Sure it a cool idea but still.

I know personally I am not buying that for 100 Robux when I could just get the same information completely for free.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t particularly see this to be as of any use yet, but hopefully when I add stuff to it, it’ll be more useful.

100 Robux? Do you know how much basic shirts that can buy?!?

But seriously, no one is gonna buy that, even if you add more features, just make it free
If you could make the prices 5, that could be fine, sadly we cant

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d rather charge 5 in all honesty, I just wish the price floor wasn’t so high

1 Like

If anyone’s interested, I have added information for part count, unanchored parts, the autorecovery setting in your Studio settings, and the viewport resolution (if you adjust the viewport resolution whilst you’re in the script editor, it won’t update until you’ve switched back to the workplace view)

Unfortunately I haven’t gotten StudioVersion running yet

Hello!
Cute little plugin. But you should just sell it for free at the moment :smiley:
It doesn’t have enough functionality to be sold for 100 Robux (I know it’s the minimum price).
Try making it free for now, add more features and if people like it then you can make it paid!

Have a great day!

2 Likes

everywhere i go i see people getting access to sell their plugins but i still don’t have it :cry:

I’m probably going to have to end up making it open source lol

Just be patient, Roblox will DM you if your invited to the program

1 Like

Just added a GitHub, didn’t want to really do this, but it’s probably the only way people are going to check this out. If you like the plugin, please consider getting it from the Plugin Marketplace instead though

StudioFetch has received an update to version 1.0.2.

Simple update just to make a few things a little bit cleaner, here’s what’s changed:

• Rotation increment will now show a degrees sign at the end of it
  • Grid size will now show studs at the end of it
  • Copyright date now displays 2023

Coming to GitHub soon, keep an eye out!

1 Like

Only StudioVersion, ViewportResolution and AutoRecovery would be helpful. I don’t see myself reading the other stats like Theme. I already know what my theme is. Assuming it’s only there for showcase, or just to fill up empty space.

1 Like

After some consideration (as well as the fact nobody bought it lol), I decided to make it free to download now, hope you guys are able to find it useful in some way.

Version 1.1.0 is now available!

If you need to save any basic information about your Roblox Studio install, you now can! All the statistics reported in plugin can now be saved to a script file, with date and time stamping too. Just click the save info to script button, and you’ll now have any information you want saved to a file.

I’m pretty sure it’s already required for viewport resolution measurements, but if it’s not, please note that script injection needs to be enabled for this to work correctly.