Ted | UI Designer For Hire [50% SALE]

Commissions Open

about%20me
Hi my name is Ted, known as “ImageLabels” on Roblox, but people call me Ted. I am 22 years old, I am also a proud Eagle Scout, and I am a full time Roblox Game Developer creating primarily User Interface, but I can also render and make icons/thumbnails/game icons/etc. I love making User Interface Designs, and I have an interest in getting a degree in Digital Art in College. I am a team-player, I work well with other people, and overall I’m the most committed worker that you can find on this platform. I don’t give up until the job is done, and lots of people know that about me. I work on games as a full-time job, so I take everything very seriously. I’ve worked with quite a lot of people, especially my co-workers at Melon Development. I’ve also worked with a few other people such as @VitalWinter, @pauljkl, @jody7777, @Gusmanak, @ScottyMcPiper, @starchip12, @illuzive, @Ultraw, @Erythia, @alertcoderf, @HoudiniDev, @StarWars, @Ice7, @PixelatedCandy, @jandel, @NeverTrustBob, @Olicai, @Builder_Boy, @BelowNatural and many more.

You can also buy my UI packs here: https://teduigfx.itch.io/

PLEASE READ:

Important Info

It is imperative to note that I am a FULL-TIME contractor, which means that I have a schedule and that I rely on this as a source of income. With that in consideration, time can be very precious but this is obvious for both parties side’s (the client and contractor). To add onto this, it is very important that specific preparation is taken when commissioning me for your game’s user interface, and from experience I have had a difficult time working with clients who are part-time or full-time students or have jobs outside of Roblox.

It is highly recommended that planning and prepation is taken into consideration, because with this I can typically finish your commission in just 1 day IF communication of what you need is done properly.

In order for me to best fulfill your commission, the following must be communicated thoroughly to the best of your efforts:

Information required if the commission is for a new game:

1. What is the game about? (Willing to sign NDA to protect confidentiality if needed)
  2. What art style are you (the client) looking for in regards to the UI, cartoon-styled, minimalistic (website) styled, or realistic (high-qual. textures and shading) style?
  3. What are some games that you can reference for how you want the User Interface to look like? Pictures are absolutely required. (Note: The more reference images (pictures) that you have, the better!)
  4. A group chat with any other and all associated project members (Developers) for your game. (Highly Preferred; Faster responses = Faster I can get it done).
  5. A group link is to be provided from which funds are distributed from and visual proof of funds The group funds must already be in the group and I will not accept the commission if the Robux was not earned from a game.

Information required if the commission is for a current game:

1. Screenshots of all the original game’s interface needing to be redone.
  2. What is the game about? (Willing to sign NDA to protect confidentiality if needed)
  3. What art style are you (the client) looking for in regards to the UI, cartoon-styled, minimalistic (website) styled, or realistic (high-qual. textures and shading) style?
  4. What are some games that you can reference for how you want the User Interface to look like? Pictures are absolutely required. (Note: The more reference images (pictures) that you have, the better!)
  5. A group chat with any other and all associated project members (Developers) for your game. (Highly Preferred; Faster responses = Faster I can get it done).
  6. A group link is to be provided from which funds are distributed from and visual proof of funds The group funds must already be in the group and I will not accept the commission if the Robux was not earned from a game.

PROGRAMS%20I%20USE
I use Adobe Photoshop and Cinema 4D. For Cinema 4D, I use that for making thumbnails, but for UI Design, I use Cinema 4D to render things such as game items like weapons or tools, which I then implement into my UI. I also am able to import all of the UI that I create into the game, and properly scale it to fit any computer resolution.

SHOWCASE
Below you can find examples of my UI Work and my GFX Work, and a third section where you can look at the games that I have worked on. Click the black triangle to display all of my work.

Games I've worked on

#1 A Wolf Or Other: A Wolf Or Other - Roblox

#2 Robloxia World: Robloxia World (BETA) - Roblox

#3 Paper Ball Simulator: Paper Ball Simulator - Roblox

#4 Mount Everest Climbing Roleplay: ❄️🗻Mt. Everest Climbing Roleplay - Roblox

#5 Club Insanity: R.I.P. - Roblox

#6 City of Alexandria: Roman Belgica - Roblox

#7 Medieval-RP | King’s Landing: A World of Ice and Fire - Roblox

#8 Power Simulator: Power Simulator - Roblox

#9 Roblox Rap Battles: SALE!! 🔥 Roblox Rap Battles 🔥 - Roblox

#10 Military Simulator: Military Simulator - Roblox

#11 Apocalypse Rising 2: Apocalypse Rising 2 - Roblox

#12 Jellyfishing Simulator: [OLD] Jellyfishing Simulator - Roblox

#13 Gravity Oasis Theme Park: Theme Park: Gravity Oasis🎢 - Roblox

#14 Pizza Factory Tycoon: Pizza Factory Tycoon - Roblox

#15 Emoji Simulator: [OLD] 😂Emoji Simulator - Roblox

#16 Redux FPS: REDUX - Roblox

#17 Dragon Adventures: 🍄 DOUBLE SEASON Dragon Adventures - Roblox

#18 Dragonaria: ⚠️PRE-ALPHA⚠️Dragonaria - Roblox

#19 Detective: Mysterious Murderer - Roblox

#20 Snack Simulator: Snack Simulator - Roblox

#21 Munching Masters: Munching Masters Simulator 🍔 - Roblox

#22 Magician Simulator: Magician Simulator - Roblox

#23 Heroes of Speed: ⚡Heroes of Speed - Roblox

#24 Drifting Simulator: [FIXED!] Drift Legends - Roblox

#25 Monster Simulator: [UPDATE 4] Monster Simulator - Roblox

#26 Prison Showdown: Prison Showdown🔪 - Roblox

#27 Playtale: Playtale Beta - Roblox

#28 Tower Defense Simulator: 💥Tower Defense Simulator💥 - Roblox

#29 GRILLA: GRILLA TESTING - Roblox

#30 Vehicle Simulator: [Sides] Vehicle Simulator - Roblox

#31 Plushy Life: Plushy Life - Roblox

#32 Ronald: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

#33 Wild Revolvers: Wild Revolvers - Roblox

#34 Emergency Response: Liberty County: 🏀Emergency Response: Liberty County - Roblox

#35 Strucid: Strucid - Roblox

User Interface

Screenshot_134

Screenshot_135

1,200 Icons I made for Apocalypse Rising 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWwnqndNXuA

Character Customization

Create Guild

Emblem Editor

Frame Building

Game Shop

Guild Settings

Guild View

Inventory

Lobby

Manage Player Popup

Pets

Ship Customizing

Ship Selection

Patreon Creations

Logos

GFX

SciFi%20Soldier%20Helmet%20Drawing

ad2th

Particle FX

Waterfall Particle FX:

Texturing

Work with Erythia, created waffle cone textures:

Also, here is a link to my deviantart gallery. Here is where I post literally everything that I make, immediately after I make it: https://www.deviantart.com/theteddavis/gallery/

CONTACT
Fill out this quick and brief google form before commissioning me, and I will get to you as soon as possible: Ted | Game Artist For Hire - Commission Form

Discord: Caesar#3675

431 Likes

Really nice work!

28 Likes

You can do multiple styles very well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Would recommend working with Ted, very high quality and very professional!

10 Likes

Just ordered a new UI design for a game of mine. Service was quick and good. I would be sure to use him again. Thanks for the great work!

You can check out the full design here. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Designs some very nice UIs, have seen his UIs personally in several different games and they look great! :+1:

6 Likes

Your work looks awesome!

5 Likes

Damn that’s good.

6 Likes

That is very nice!

6 Likes

Perfect UI’s, you can do detailed, complex UI’s. I love you’re amazing pieces of work, and look spectacular. I hope you continue to produce quality work!

8 Likes

Wow very nice guis!

5 Likes

nice work!

5 Likes

Those are amazing! Really love the store UI u made!

3 Likes

Ted is wonderful I highly recommend working with him! He is the best UI designer I know.

7 Likes

Nice work you put in Alexander really like it keep up the good work man.

These are amazing, Really like the player store keep this up Ted.!

6 Likes

Ted made a bunch of UIs for my game, great work.

6 Likes

This is some real spicy work, Ted.

8 Likes

Absolutely stunning work! The first one looks amazing!

7 Likes

Amazing UI portfolio but the GFX section is a little bit saturated. You could probably cut it in half or more and would still convey your skill level

9 Likes

Nice work here, man! :ok_hand:

5 Likes