That's why people could prompt the free limited from the start

I’m Ryxku and it’s my second report about the probleme with free ugc limited, last night I wrote a huge topic about it and I wasnt really sure about it. I said people cheated with teleportation but this is wrong. Today thanks to a honest cheater, I discovered something unexpected from Roblox.

Roblox changed automatically the ID I gave into main place ID. I made several places to prevent from this kind of cheat but it looks like Roblox reverted the ID for no reason.
That’s why it’s Roblox’s fault. Roblox ruined the event by replacing automatically the true ID.

Expected behavior

This is very simple to understand. To prevent from cheaters abusing in my game. I made several anti cheats through my levels. But first 180 people who claimed my reward got it from the start because the prompt could be used to get it from the lobby.
Normally, you were supposed to reach a place named “Ending + will you get the reward?”.
And to reach this place, you had to cross through 4 other places.
Please forbid Roblox to change automatically the API ID.

2 Likes

They can just teleport to the ending place. You know that right?

1 Like

I’m not sure about that.But the problem is simple here. Roblox asks for API ID not even private .
The only idea I have to counter this at the moment would be to create a reward map that is not affiliated with the real game. And if a player tries to go there, they will get kicked without the badge.

Exploiters can literally teleport to the MM2 test place. If they can do that, they can teleport to the end place of your game. You can combat this by kicking them if they haven’t unlocked it.

Likely not a bug but rather a missing feature, please support this feature request instead!

I’ve also given extra insight on another vulnerability that’s likely being used as a reply on this topic!

Thanks for the report; We’ll follow up when we have an update for you;