Ui Scale Plugin [Free]

Hello developers! Today, I’m excited to introduce my new plugin, Ui Scale. It’s a reimagining of the AutoScale Lite plugin, which was not created by me. Ui Scale includes some features from AutoScale Plus, but it isn’t a free replacement for AutoScale Plus; rather, it’s an alternative tailored for individuals like myself who are on a budget(aka broke like me).

From the image above, you’ll notice that only two AutoScale Plus features are available in this version. To access the complete set of AutoScalePlus features, it’s available for purchase at 100 Robux through this developer forum post.

Once more, I haven’t incorporated all the features of AutoScalePlus into this plugin intentionally. It serves as an alternative, and personally, I don’t utilize the additional features present in AutoScalePlus, aside from these two.

Anyways if you have some spare robux, please donate to show your support!
10 robux
20 robux

some of my other plugins:

4 Likes

Suggestions strongly encourage <3

Is this plugin useful?

• This plugin is useful!
  • This plugin is somewhat useful!
  • This plugin is not useful
  • This plugin is useful but I will stick with AutoScalePlus :>

0 voters

Nice but the problem is that this type of plugin is on the already on the marketplace.

I agree with your point. However, most of the plugin that can perform an automated scaling task cost 100 robux

2 Likes

so basically… you ripped off the entire plugin just so you can use the pro version of auto scale… damn…

1 Like

I have never needed a UI scaling plugin like AutoScale. What are they good for? It’s better to just learn how to make good UI rather than making poor UI then making a plugin fix it.

1 Like

This is actually true, learn how to utilize the built-in properties, once you knew all about those it’s easy to configure position and size, offset and scale. As a UI Designer I personally don’t use these kinds of things because it’s a bad practice using scale all the time at the first place.

1 Like

it doesn’t even work bro everything is still off centered and bugged out and colliding into each other when i playtest or play in normal roblox

The plugin use to make it easier to make Ui . It allow us to just click 1-2 buttons to convert it from offset to scale . Compared to changing the property from offset to scale yourself, plugins like this can convert offset to scale without “editing” its property and keep the size/pos the same

I do agree that using scale at all times is bad practise as sometimes stuff looks goofy on pc/ipads as it is extra large or it is way too small on mobile . That is why most offset to scale plugins have options to change it from scale back to offset

I will look into this problem . Just to clarify, does this plugin not work or plugins similar to this not work? Thanks for your feedback

Well if that’s so, I’ve seen like 4 plugins doing just that. But nobody should be converting between the two, they both have their use cases, even when used together. If you have to convert between the two, you’re making bad UI.

I agree that both have their use cases . However, roblox default gui have a offset size and a scale position . You dont want to use them all the time . This is when plugins like this comes in . Lets say u want position to be offset for whatever reason , but u already move the gui in place . If u change the position to offset {0,1,0,1} , it will cause the position of the gui to change .

I will say it is not converting between the two but changing the properties of the gui

After using my own plugin for a while, I finally get what you mean . Sometimes it is annoying that your ui unit is all mess up because of the pro feature . To other people using this plugin, please vote on this poll

• Remove “plus” feature
  • Keep “plus” feature

0 voters

Honestly, remove this plugin entirely. its just a rip off of autoscale pro. Don’t rip off things you cannot afford.

you’re ripping off people’s plugins and its entirely disrespectful. i hope the owners DMCA request yours.

1 Like

Bro what :skull:

That’s like saying that Texturelab should be DMCA’d by Adobe because it is basically just a free version substance designer.

1 Like

and who is… Texturelab???

This is a literal copy of autoscale pro. don’t get what r u talking about

I do agree that is a kinda disrespectful. but i did not include all the plus features even though i could and i have a local plugin that have almost all od the feature of autoscale plus . And answering to your suggestion on removing this plugin as a whole, I will not remove this plugin as even though i copy the ui layout and stuff, it still takes effort to script it . I also included some adjustments like adding a text scale and aspects ratio constraints button to the unit conversion widget itself which is useful as i do not need to switch tabs from ui to plugins .

Responding to your DMCA suggestion, I dont think the creator will file a dmca as i did not steal any source code . there are some copies of paid plugin like moon animator that i personally use not because it is free but I do not really like the nee moon animator ui and stuff. I prefer the old moon animator more even. Even though i have the authentic moon animator , I still use some random guy’s copy that stole the source code or something as it is the classic version

ps.I am planning to add a new feature to it that is kinda helpful . sorry for that long essay . in summary, removing my plugin will never happen unless the developer of autoscale pro/lite instruct me to do so