Unions sometimes disappear when saving

unions

Is anyone else having issues with unions lately? Sometimes when saving my game, random union(s) will just disappear. The instance will still be there, but if you try separating it, it deletes itself. The unions in question aren’t anything complex either.
I just now encountered a new issue where a union is visible in studio, but invisible in-game. Separating that specific union makes the individual parts disappear into oblivion. (gone, not transparent)

I’ve tried reinstalling studio and clearing the cache, as someone suggested. Neither seemed to work.

i recorded it here: https://youtu.be/cXvrnfjd0Wo

Maybe it’s your internet not loading the unions properly? Does the intire instance delete or does it just become invisible?

It deletes itself. No parts are left over afterwards.

I can’t seem to replicate this, I’ve put ~4000 unions and saved constantly and none seem to disappear.
Very strange.

I did some more experimenting with that brown union that disappeared at the end of the video linked above. If I duplicate or paste it in the same studio place, it will be visible (although broken in the same way), though if I paste it in a different studio place, it will be invisible.

Can you open the console log? Maybe it’ll show an error message, the instance still exist but it’s just invisible from the clip you just shown. Maybe it happens because you imported the union from another place and roblox couldn’t find the union data?

This has been addressed here.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.