[Up to 750$ USD/Month]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a LUA Programmer!⁣ ⠀ ⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 220,000 ROBUX/Month]

Obviously, yes.

Check the “How To Apply” section.

3 Likes

Why don’t you accept Discord friends?
It’s easier to contact there.
varjoy#4366

4 Likes

I’m a popular person with currently 800 friend requests. Please understand that.

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested to work in this project. I meet all requirements except the 24 months requirement. I have only a scripted for 18 months. Here is my portfolio: Scripting portfilio [2.5 years of experience]

2 Likes

How do I know if I got a job? This is my portfolio.

2 Likes

Info

Hello. I am KDBgames. I am a good programmer and I already programmed 2+ years in Roblox. I can program Lua, HTML5, JavaScript, Python, and more. You can see all my info in my Portfolio.

Special info for you!

I saw your “Our Newest Project”.
I am just learned how to make a sandbox tycoon. Like that. I have a example for you if you want in my Portfolio.

I also saw the “salary”. It is a lot. So
It is much. So I think you expect a lot from the programmer.
I hope I can give you this. I am not currently working on other projects and can concentrate 100% on your project.

Extra

Because I think you are a nice team, I want to do something extra if I am accepted. If you want I can sometimes do more for the team. For example, I have experience with YouTube and Editing. So sometimes I can make a Trailer and put it on YouTube. On that YouTube channel we can do special things with the developpers. Like batles or other things in our games.

If I am not accepted, I can also do this, if you want.

Portfolio

2 Likes

Shoot us a message on devforum instead please!

3 Likes

Hey my name Is Femi. I am interested in this game. For me this game has a future. Here is my Portfolio I have a 3 years experience:[For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio

3 Likes

Shoot us a message on devforum instead please!

2 Likes

It can also be external. :smiley:

2 Likes

Shoot us a devforum message instead please!

2 Likes

Are we continuing hiring or no? There’s a lot of applicaitons

3 Likes

Hiring is always open - but we aren’t always looking to hire.

However, right now, YES, we are still looking to hire people! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still hiring! Shoot us a message!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m very interested! Sent you a message on devforum!

3 Likes

Do you still need a programmer? I really want to help you. Ialready aply and sended my portfolio. But I just wanted to check or you are still looking for someone.

3 Likes

This seems like a good interesting project, I’ve sent in an application through the forums. :smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
I am interested.
Contact me on Discord : ItsChoco#0902
My portfolio

3 Likes

Hello I am interested about This Project. I would like to be a scripter/programmer. If you want more information about me ?

3 Likes

Hello, I’m bone, a professional scripter with more than 3 years of experience, and I would love to apply for this job.

My portfolio:
Click me

I say this a lot, but I think it’s worth mentioning it. It’s not done, I’ll keep on adding stuff.
If you want to know more about me please message me back.

Hopefully you have a great day,
bone
:slight_smile:

4 Likes