The Games page is a centerpiece of attraction on the Roblox platform: every Robloxian visits this page in search of experiences that will connect them with millions of players across the globe. Roblox’s goal is to continue making it easier to discover great games. In order to achieve this goal, we will soon be testing a variety of algorithmic game sorts. After this test, we intend to roll the most effective sorts out to everybody, and test more new sorts over time, including ideas that come from the community.
You can see the current structure of the Games sort here. These sorts vary depending on whether or not you are logged into an account.
The current company goals for new game sorts can be found below. We’re sharing this information to give you an idea of what types of new sorts would align with our vision.
- Connect players with games fostering long-term engagement.
- Enable players to discover new games.
- Support a diverse set of game experiences.
- Incentivize developer adoption of new technology
- Rthro and more! Tell us which ones you would like to see.
- Allow new developers to gain exposure to wider audiences.
Format for replying with your new sort ideas:
- Try Something New!
- 200 Player Server Games!
- More information about your sort idea & any other feedback.
We will consider your feedback and ensure that any changes to our goals and plans regarding these new sorts are communicated to the developer community. We’d love to hear your feedback on what sorts you would like to see added! Share your ideas by replying to this topic.