Update Log - Island Luxury Tycoon (Jan 2)

We have been able to eradicate a lot of the annoying bugs that started making themselves known during earlier versions of this game. Obviously, it is still in Beta and will remain that way until we can confidently say there are no more bugs to be found. With that being said, we had a big update coming for this weekend, with much more planned!

Updates!
  • New in-game leaderboards can be found near spawn! These weekly competitions will measure who is the best in gaining net worth and finding pets! Exclusive badges and chat tags will be awarded to the winners, Top 3, and Top 10 of each category!
  • We have doubled in-game transportation options, with the addition of the new Speed Boat! After constructing your dock, you are able to start spawning a speed boat, which makes traveling over water so much easier! (New badge for falling off the face of the earth incoming? :eyes: )
  • Not necessarily an update, but there were new redeemable codes released over the weekend that you might want to know about…
Future Updates!

Normally I don’t like spoiling the future updates that we have in store, but it’s just too exciting not to! Here’s what we have coming up very soon!

• A copper mine to begin harvesting copper automatically!
  • Larger copper storage areas!
  • Private jets!
  • More resort condos!
  • Even more…

Again, this game is still in beta, and I greatly appreciate your patience and feedback. Let’s keep it up! If you have any questions or need to report a bug, please do not hesitate to message me on Twitter @iamaespect.

Aespect

3 Likes