VSCPlays | Decent scripter, builder and modeller

About Me

I’m sure you have known me as @VSCPlays, I am an emirati scripter, modeller, builder, and one of the most hated forum users [look onto the replies of that account and see the replies criticising me], but I have made a shift to this account [on the devforums, I still use VSCPlays on roblox], I have made modules and plugins which I will explain later, I also own a game development group named VSC Team [named Epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänsäkäänköhän]

Payment

I don’t really get paid but you can pay me by my clothes and I won’t join your group unless I trust you, so group funds are oftentimes invalidated, and it’s difficult to get some robux since the United Arab Emirates is a common example as “a country where you can’t buy robux” if you had looked at twitter [also known as X] and some roblox commentary youtubers. Roblox switched from Xsolla to Stripe for payment, and Stripe does support the United Arab Emirates as shown in the image below

Showcase

currently I have done some shops inside my game which will be based on City Walk Dubai, and I would post my models in annual #waywoc [What are you working on currently?] topics and put up polls on whether it needs improvements [which I know most of you tell me it does need improvements], is great or something. I have put the images in the dropdowns so it will take less time for scrolling. I also take references from buildings at my home country known as the United Arab Emirates but sometimes I take them from other countries as-well, they can be found here or here [both are devforum searches]

Scripting

Modules

I don’t really care about modules, especially since I have a friend who doesn’t know how to make modules despite having a decent scripting knowledge [I know you all criticise his resources, look at @WardenFrew and @kernelvox’s posts for proof]

Plugins

I do plan on making some plugins, like a free version of Imiji, but I do suck at UI design, and I mainly focus on school and my city walk game, so don’t expect me to make a new plugin or a plugin update quickly, you are still able to provide suggestions, criticism, feedback or whatever there

Availability

I am not available now and will never be available unless you’re a team member which I won’t make everyone a team member unless I trust them

Timezone

My timezone is GST [UTC +4] (I did a mistake within the timezone, It’s actually Saudi Arabia’s time, and not the United Arab Emirates time, It’s also in Oman, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan so if you are living in Western Afro-Eurasia then you are ok)

Rules

I wanted to do it the squewe style but it would be awkward to do so in a serious forum so here it is

1. you need to be trusted by me [will check your devforum account, I don’t check talent hub accounts]
  2. you need to have good history with me [I am one of the most hated forum users, so history is 101% checked]
  3. you would need to be a member in my group
  4. if you feel like my work needs improvements, private message me on the devforums or reply with the criticism in my other group, It is 100% my choice to see if I agree or not. Do not expect yours to always be accepted
  5. read this before sending me a PM: https://nohello.com/

Contact

you can only contact me by devforums or guilded, i know most of you don’t use guilded but it’s easy to create an account…

4 Likes