What are you working on currently? (2017)

b78fdd88ebc0c08060a1e5b821752579bebee936.jpg

I made this in PS.

8 Likes

Imgur
Imgur

messing around in blender, too tired to build or code so I spend an hour or so watching cycles tutorails every day now and get something done i guess?

3 Likes

I like both but the top has some unfortunate Cycles-brand noise.

what tutorials are you using?

What did you use for the car shader? Just a glossy? If you’re looking for realistic paint, heres a node map I made.

https://gyazo.com/57e8733b36b6ad7961ed5e79a43ab2a1

Steampunk ornithopter wings:

Helping NWSpacek out here. (Refer to the post above please.)

• Airfoil
  • Feathered
  • Mixed Top
  • Mixed Bottom

0 voters

I have no clue what that means lol

1 Like

Refer to the post above.

I understand, but they all look the same ><

1 Like

Finished my armour :smiley:

16 Likes

I lack context.
Where would it be used, and what for? How the mixed would look like?

And

Edit: I replied to @Veldaren and idk wat happened to it

Edit2: The mix is what’s shown

1 Like

@Mistertitanic44 BlenderGuru / whatever I find.

@NWSpacek yeah I know, I’ve rendered the image at 1,000 samples which took an hour to render, found out its not really something sampling can fix without going OVERKILL on the amount (10,000 or so) as the lightsource of the scene is really tiny and causing most of the noise. However in the car render which is also rendered at 1,000 samples and has much larger light sources, there is almost no noise.

@Orlando777 mind sending the tutorial for that so I can learn in-depth why to use those nodes? Materials r too new 2 me to just copy nodes and go “oooooh aaaaaaa coool!”, I need to know what I’m doing to actually learn :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not sure what the tutorial was but there are a bunch on YouTube, I think a similar paint had the thumbnail of a Ferrari 599?(probably by blender cookie)

Not really sure why emergency lights are red… but it does give it a decent spooky feel.

9 Likes

lil render I finished today

6 Likes

Psychology behind why its red: Because the color of red is typically associated danger and/or with evil (which is also dangerous) and emergency means danger to you or a love one that can be life threatening.

That and red also grabs your attention, which in an emergency is crucial to alert everyone that an emergency is going on and they need to evacuate.

Simple stuffs.

Wait wait wiat wait, is that right emitting sunrays or is that a texture? OwO

I’m back in the business of development! About time the semester is over, and now I’m slowly getting into the groove of building a ton of individual items for players to buy. I posted a bunch of really cool images and clips of my game a while back (found here).

Within the coming days you guys should see some significant progress in this game!

Or a hacky hole in the wall with sun in the spot