What are you working on currently? (2020)

That is MUCH better than the first ever animation I made. My first animation was a waving one which looked atrocious. You could go very far with that talent! :smiley:

1 Like

I am working on an animation museum game for my group. They are different jigs that I might use in my upcoming games.

4 Likes

Currently working on a fps map because im bored, might continue it into a finished game. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think it looks very nice, but just one thing, I’m guessing the middle letter is an “S” ? It’s a little hard to tell. You should make the gap between the lines wider. Other than that it’s amazing, May I ask which software you use?

Nice camera system. I think it’s just me, but I find it satisfying when the camera is locked on the player and everything else other than them moves.

2 Likes

I have just released a demo of my upcoming game project Prop Hunt_Mayhem
Feel free to enter and test it out with your buddies :innocent:

1 Like

just finished an M4

27 Likes

38 Likes

21 Likes

New animations using motion capture.

27 Likes

More updates to the lounge/starter area on the space station i’m working on for my game

Added some new models and random assets throughout & added a 2nd floor ladder access on both sides. Decided to expand it upward. I thought it needed some higher ceilings

13 Likes

I’ve been interested in a while on how to do MOCAP animations.
What hardware did you use? This looks great!

2 Likes

Art commissions :blush::blush:

24 Likes

Messing around with a new tree software I found

11 Likes

9 hours later and I have finally finished the game. Hopefully you guys like it as much as I do! Here is the link the the game:https://www.roblox.com/games/5074359378/e-Dances-Submissions-R15?refPageId=2c934b39-a1fb-41b1-9e56-24d66dca0b70

13 Likes

Taking a break from realism, medieval pub Wip. 708 parts so far.

23 Likes

Beautiful. Why the break? I love your work.

2 Likes

Thanks, realistic stuff are really just too big to be regularly built, uploading textures and modeling and all that. Thought i might as well give a chance to normal Roblox stuff too.

1 Like

Even though the game is pretty simple and there’s not much replay around it, some animations are fun to watch.
One thing that I noticed is the the animation priorities are at maximum, so it doesn’t stop once you move, this ends up overlapping animations, resulting in things like this:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdolescentGoldenHypacrosaurus-mobile.mp4

Liked it, keep going :+1:

8 Likes

I’m working on this 6 legs walker just for fun.
I’m also tetsing my new kitbashing meshparts kit !

42 Likes