What are you working on currently? (2020)

Made some sort of fantasy building today…

27 Likes

So close to releasing this plugin! Just some think about UX/Controls more + fix some minor bugs.

37 Likes

I’ve been fleshing out my gun system lately

43 Likes

A cyberpunk hangout with minigames.

11 Likes

I’ve tried sculpting in Blender today and to be honest, it’s so much fun!
This is going to be a sentient alien species from my short story. :eyes:
Well, hopefully.

7 Likes

I’ve been working on an in game UI, feel free to check it out here. Feedback on my UI - #10 by lexishh

1 Like

Baby steps with creating a variant of particle physics (currently works best with the definitely useable and totally dynamic gravity level of 0.5 :smile: )

5 Likes

I’m working in a police department for me and my friend’s game!
Comments and suggestions are really appreciated!

7 Likes

Made a fantasy type house…

18 Likes

I finally got a first-person arm and a few other cool features in the video. Starting to look like a very realistic survival horror game! :smile:

13 Likes

In the stages of creating a GUI for my game.

5 Likes

I like this thing. I find it very creative!

1 Like

started working on some new hotel game environments today

19 Likes

Remaking the map.

4 Likes

New RPG house

20 Likes

I decided to drown out the rest of the world and just make some fun things offline. Here are some ants! They are very basic right now, but will soon become more complex!

All CFrame by the way.

18 Likes

The subtle camera movements when equipping/reloading the weapons is reeeeeaaaaaly nice there

1 Like

Made a little deathmatch shooter with my gun engine tonight:

12 Likes

I am currently working on making a story game called “The Forest” with my friends, and we doing pretty good. :+1:

2 Likes

After the last post, I decided to start making the world generation automatic using scripts, now structures and lakes are generated.

• Structures will be abandoned and have rare loot inside (this is the only structure for now, a placeholder).

• Lakes are deep underwater spots where you can swim to hide from someone or prepare to attack, I still don’t have a cool mechanic around water yet.

Currently I’m working on generating random plants depending on the biome where the plant sphere falls.

• Leaves have a 25% chance of getting destroyed when the plant spawns, if it doesn’t get destroyed, it gets a random size and orientation.
    here is a placeholder tree model, leaves are currently the only difference:image
7 Likes