What are you working on currently? (2020)

friend of mine made some propaganda-y drawings for the new room 2 level and i made them into posters n stuf

38 Likes

Been working on some armour :slight_smile:

And lighting!! :smiley:

Feedback on anything will be greatly appreciated! <3

47 Likes

6 Likes

That is amazing…I am impressed on the quality of you models and the idea of it. Keep up with good work!

2 Likes

Pretty sure at that time UIGradient isn’t live in beta yet. So it’s probably images.

UIGradient released a while ago actually: UIGradient [LIVE] - #187 by 0xabcdef1234

Been working on a winter map commission of mine. Been utilizing more low poly mesh styles I’ve been experimenting with to reduce lag for the eventual use of the map.

Feedback is always welcome and appreciated!

30 Likes

(2700th reply, LOL)
I made this tree like a few days ago, and it’s bad, I guess. I think I just wasted 10+ hours of my life into this 4.3k parts. I mean I should have worked on the trunk, but i guess its too late(i ain’t interested in this anymore)

My computer just BREAKS THE FILE if i try to play the game in studio offline (idk why tho :/)
EDIT: WOW I JUST uploaded the offline version ooooops.

this is the one lol

7 Likes

No no, at that moment it wasn’t released.

1 Like

Made a thing that I can use to get the shape of an area

12 Likes

I was change a little game feeling, add new challenges and more features :slight_smile:

So what you think? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow i like it, did you use pathfinder for that? I would like to replicate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

It uses raycasting :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve been working on making a viewmodel/FPS for the past week or so. All that’s really in are viewmodel movements (e.g. recoil and breathing sway) and basic shooting. This rig can’t be animated conventionally, which I guess is a good thing since I don’t know the first thing about animating.

https://swag.is-inside.me/FYAQkAXM.mp4

(hope it embeds)

11 Likes

backpack system for spellbook

combat WIP

32 Likes

Working on a Canyon smooth terrain map!

9 Likes

How many tris is that? Looks like a lot, nice model though.

Made a glock 18 its pretty epic
Image from Gyazo
i redid the top but i already had this gif so…

12 Likes

I am working on a morning lighting style.

I have the game here

2 Likes

8-directional footplanting without IK

Edit: Looked a little bit jittery because I wasn’t using RenderStepped, now it’s completely seamless!

10 Likes