What are you working on currently? (2020)

¯_(ツ)_/¯

12 Likes

Take free:
[Aero]

hovered
scrollbar

[Metro]

hoveredflat.pmg

[Buttons]
newsprite

6 Likes

A few people wanted to use my open source City Explorer to load buildings into studio to help them recreate them, so I’m working on a plugin that’ll make that easier.

The plugin gives you a link to a map where you select a small area (<= 8 square miles) to render in studio, including roads and available building data. Once you click confirm, the area renders in Studio, creating a template that can be used to make a more detailed model of a building.

42 Likes

That would be so cool when it’s finish. Just imagine how much time will be saved when instead of moving buildings around to fit with everything else, you could just use this as a starter to make things more organize to begin with! :grinning:

2 Likes

Mech chase

41 Likes

26 Likes

This is insane. So much potential for it!!!

6 Likes

a hero shooter like overwatch but mixed w/ league of legends [still rlly early missing a lot of stuff :(]

15 Likes

multi-line, channels, team colors, and even fluid animations
it doesn’t use rich text too!

46 Likes

I recently added onto a specific part of my older showcase “The Magic Hour”. There was an ancient tunnel that was in ruins that I wanted to expand upon that would’ve been too part heavy if I kept it in the same showcase so I decided to make it a completely new separate showcase. I’m almost finished with it, I only have a few more small additions to add and it’s completely done.

35 Likes

Technically a bazooka has no recoil.

2 Likes

Its not supposed to be realistic.

2 Likes

Currently working on Walkabout Waters 3.0:

23 Likes

Working with my dev team on a custom F1 circuit located in Manila Bay, Philippines for an F1 league we’re making. We are currently 30% finished with the project

21 Likes

I’m working on three games in particular: a simulator-esque game similar to ninja legends and super power simulator, a showcase to improve my building, and a game that is kind of a secret for now but is going to require a lot of work! (I am a solo dev currently)

5 Likes

GOT A WHOLE 6 TRACK OST SO FAR LETSGOOOOOOO SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
gotta keep adding more

5 Likes

A palace.

31 Likes

Working on a low poly map for an upcoming ragdoll game!

9 Likes

A showcase of some of the sound design for our project Fireteam.
None of this could have been done without the help of our talented team of programmers and sound engineers.

If you are interested in playing the game, click here. We plan to release a big update including the features showcased in this post very soon

13 Likes

Great work so far! A few questions + feedback:
Are you planning on keeping the default chat colors?

Saw recently in a chat (source: @MrSprinkleToes) that Roblox gets user chat colors from the username’s length. It can be found within corescripts.

any plans to support that? or was the “doesn’t” a typo?
are there any plans to support private messaging without the use of text channels? ie: /w [recipient_username] [message]

as well as compatibility for other chat commands?

And what about pings? @username

And ultimately, are there any plans for opensourcing the chat system or putting it up for sale?

1 Like