What are you working on currently? (2020)

This logo and icon I made for the game I work with @Daronion

16 Likes

13 Likes

I made this build for the Roblox Builder Challenge!

Link: The Forest's Ravine Lake - Roblox

11 Likes

Working on a 2D Plat former game

10 Likes

33 Likes

Been doing lots of stuff lately, namely learning VFX, figuring out Photoshop, modeling, building, and working on my game.

Turtle

30 Likes

I am currently working on a hotel game witch has been taking too long but it is turning out well. :+1:

Just finished this high school

30 Likes

I finally finished the camera being relevant to the AC130 but maintaining free camera movement

next up: revamping the AC-130 as a whole to make it neater and be more oriented towards OOP

18 Likes

Cell Shading Fully in roblox (with working game) Cell Shading Showcase - Roblox

1 Like

One liberty place recreation, God bless you all!

18 Likes

still some ways more to go (mainly aesthetics) but this is the OOP system for the AC-130. nothing too new I haven’t already shown except for optics and thermal heat, but at least projectiles don’t eject from the camera

10 Likes

Looks like you put Roblox through a deep fryer. I see meme game potential.

1 Like

Remastered and twisted 100 knobs to fix this altogether.

Edit: Fixed one of the notes being in wrong place.

12 Likes

Worked a bit for my portfolio by having some FPS gui aspects such as Fps Counter and Player Region, the region will be hidden since I am not looking to expose my location but you can take a look at it in-game(the UI is not scaleed properly sorry about that) as proof that it works.

https://gyazo.com/453dffd705b29975aaee33152864ad39

Slowly turning back to Studio building and filling up my portfolio with some homestores (might sell them in the future)

This one’s kind of inspired by maid cafes you’d see in Japan, still a lot to finish here

8 Likes

Is that a Among Us map looks really cool.

1 Like
26 Likes

If you finish that to make it not look grainy, Roblox would need to hire you or something. :raised_hands:
Amazing!

I think Noah has a better answer on this but its ment to look grainy for analysis purposes. If I’m not mistaken then the grain is where the raytrace rays hit the object. You can read more about it here
Btw this looks incredible, amazing job guys

1 Like