What are you working on currently? (2020)

Ok what I meant by i only see one plant was i only see one type of plant. Maybe add a variety of other plants including more trees (also the tree at set at one rotation which may cause a little more blandness). I only pointed that out because you gave the Tropical glowing metropolis an over exaggerating title.

2 Likes

Getting ready for Christmas.

12 Likes

I can assist you with your project Queegly#6513

Music for my game

9 Likes

Note to self: Don’t UV Unwrap something if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Working on a pig head for something…

5 Likes

Here’s something I’m working on, it’s part of a massive project I’m working that’ll be space themed currently it’s only around 10% done and there is way more detail that’s missing as well as lighting.

15 Likes

Made some bushes recently which took fairly fast and will be part of a scenery pack I will be selling
image also randomly made this hole (parking lot is from google and I made the hole)
Made some food which definitely isn’t the best since I’m still pretty bad with textures

also improved an old render(just adjusted the colors a bit and ice still looks bad but yeah)

also some christmas trees for a commission

oh yeah and my first two gfx I made

20 Likes

I’ve been trying to learn my way around substance painter, and I think I’m beginning to understand it a bit better. I just textured a simple bench model I made, and it turned out pretty cool.

11 Likes

more roblox raytracing rendering because why not

realtime 60x60 frame:

(memory leaks rather quickly)

more renders (each within 10 seconds)

also a website w/ markdown support (made from the ground up all by myself)

24 Likes

Woah! That game looks nice :smiley:
I should stop being addicted to (Insert game name here) and play it :wink:

24 Likes

To round of the year I’m making a submarine used by the US Navy in the future.

Here are some of the rooms:

Hatch leading to the Conning Tower.

Sonar Room, where radars are located.

Control Room/Bridge, where the sub is controlled and manned, I have installed a working clock that displays the local date and time for each player (Credits to @sjr04 and @RealExoctic for helping me with this)

Here we have the Observation Deck, where crew can manage the submarine’s surroundings and look out for the enemy.

And lastly, here is the forward hatch, where crew can enter or exit the ship at the front. In the background, there are two corridors leading nowhere for now.

I hope to get this finished next year and look forward to putting it in the 2021 #waywoc

9 Likes

28 Likes

After modeling, texturing, messing up the texture, retexturing, and modeling more, I finally finished this character and I haven’t gone insane!

And now…I have to rig this piece of junk. Oh boy…

7 Likes

So imagine that every progress what i did in Jump Mania is gone,lobby and Obbys’.I make it alot better and cooler Now.
Lobby: (not done)

Obby’s: (I change it because it was making me feeling it was Tower of Hell (which is game what i doesn’t like so much) and now you are walking in a hall where are stages.)

I’m trying my best to make Obby’s Hard or Tricky,for Now it may looks empty but I’m make some decoration’s,if you have any good suggestion you can message me.

2 Likes

I made Titan ten Titan structures, here are 5 images of them all

8 Likes

Recently, I started work on a showcase test that I have called “Winter Winds”. This is of course going to be quite festive, and it has been built both for fun and training my skills in low-poly building. I started work on the showcase on: 14/12/20 (12/14/20).

*All meshes are made by me of course, and all of the NPC’s (so far and in the future) are animated. All empty spaces will be filled, it is just a work-in-progress. :wink:

5 Likes

Ragdoll be like

19 Likes

I’ve been working on an open source avatar editor using the unreleased AvatarEditorService APIs for the past few days.

3 Likes

Early alpha FPS system, much more to come.

21 Likes