What are you working on currently? (2020)

Like I said, its a work in progress. Also, yeah my goal for this game is to make it look very… good? I am planning to add more terrain materials and unflatten the terrain though. Thanks for reminding me!

1 Like

Chess fully functional!

(i blundered at the end lol)

You can play it here(there are still some bugs): https://www.roblox.com/games/6153698466/Checkmate-AI?refPageId=aa6a8303-2d3a-4e80-aab6-2a067a0d9efb

19 Likes

Did you take away the ability to chat out the location you want your piece to move to?

I have the best idea ever! You should make different room themes for each board. For example, you could have a beach theme that has the game being played on a table at the beach.

EVEN BETTER: You could have an actual model of the player your playing against to give it some depth to the game. :wink:

Procedural generation of islands and trees.

There is no function to it other than the generation part - what you see is what you get.
It’s easily customizable; changing colors, sizes, and spawn rates are super easy to adjust to your liking.

What price would you buy this for? 100 Robux? 1000 Robux? Nothing at all?
DM me if you are interested in purchasing.

Apologies about asking for price, I now understand that this isn’t the place for requests along those lines.

2 Likes

Currently working on a fully 2D Clicker game with various upgrades, progression rewards and more features that are yet to be implemented! It’s coming along quite nicely so far.

9 Likes

How to scare exploiters (possibly a bit loud):

The “IP Address” is the first 9 digits of your UserId with the numbers “.285” added at the end.

16 Likes

Instead of that music at the end, why not play some Rick Roll music. :wink:

6 Likes

I tried my best optimizing my wip game and heres the result!!!

26 Likes

Did you change your username?

I love the game so far! Will you add a PVP gamemode too?

1 Like

Yes i changed my username long time ago but it took a while somehow
and Im not sure about PVP mode since it is going to be super hard to make!!!

Very cool!
Are you using default Roblox Humanoids?

1 Like

Yes I am using default ROBLOX Humanoids (even for buildings) still it looks pretty okay for me though

Nah Rick Roll ain’t scary, I do genuinely listen to that music.

2 Likes

Made something again.
This time it’s a bit of a higher-quality recreation of JJ5x5’s White Top Hat because I got bored again. By “higher-quality” I mean just putting more tris.

9 Likes

The power of Blender materials. I find it less of a hassle to just use materials instead of having to create a texture which would take a longer time for me.

1 Like

Because then they’d know it was a joke. I chose “Therefore I Am” for the lyrics:

“I’m not your friend,
Or anything, damn,
you think that you’re the man,
I think therefore I am”

Kind of applies to exploiters in my mind.

4 Likes

bruh waywoc 2021 when

update to my last post xd

3 Likes

The year ended great for me, that I even decided to make this random edit.

15 Likes

Thank you all for another great year of development! Here’s to the new year.

69 Likes