What are you working on currently? (2020)

Made under 30 minutes, a little showcase I guess.

Game link: Castle - Roblox

24 Likes

That’s pretty good! I’ve never seen a FPS better than that @ScriptOn. Keep up the good work ScriptOn!

2 Likes

Mid fidelity model somewhat nearing completion

T-55-AM

24 Likes

Let’s have a moment to remember everyone that passed away in 9/11 tragedy.
:us: #NeverForget

26 Likes

I made a cool thing if you’re trying to link Roblox games on social media. Just put the game ID at the end of rblx.games/ and you get a redirect to any Roblox game, with full embed.

For example, Adopt Me has a game ID of 920587237, so Adopt Me! - Roblox goes to Adopt Me

https://rblx.games/920587237

16 Likes

Something for the Builder Challenge. I’m happy with what I was able to do in the time I had available; although, I do wish I would have found out about the challenge when it first opened. It would have been nice to have had that extra ~month. C’est la vie. Good luck to all who participated!
Picking back up on the project I set aside for this.

Takes a min for all the lighting to display correctly (even with the added start screen).
There are some fish in the lagoon if you make it over to that area.

30 Likes

Made a Modular interact prompt system! I can easily add other functions to it and assign it to parts.

Works for PC, Mobile, and Consle

0007af5aacd9dd757c913a3ff6b1a237 42bd3c7df629b312b1df8237e488c6ba

11 Likes

Working on a physical sound system. Note that when the can is dragged along the ground it produces very little sound. The sound for the trashcan is slightly delayed, but it was the best one I could find in the toolbox.

27 Likes

Now imagine of that was on VR. :scream:

Poor noob. ;(

5 Likes

Working on a post-apoc game inspired by The last of us :3

5 Likes

Working on the main UI concept for my personal project. (Also first time I tried to make icons on my own)

16 Likes

I’ve been working on an open world map though I’m not halfway just yet.

That’s really cool, what an amazing looking scene i must say, just fantastic work!

2 Likes

Im malaysian too and this look really nice

this is better than real life tbh

Working on remastering tracks. So far, EQ is pretty much set. After the batch is done, I’m going back to experimenting.

hey look extra track

15 Likes

Great atmosphere, I only listened to one so far, happy you study music production as well!

I have not posted anything here except for an explanation for my game, now i want to showcase the winners zone for my game (still unfinished), here’s an image from the player’s point of view:

It’s slightly inspired in Reason 2 Die Awakening, i approached to a cartoonish style in a scenario, like a kindergarten performance, which is the reason of why some stuff got some beige outlines, so it looks like it’s made of paperboard. Next, the road you can see there it’s an illusion:
It was pretty fun to make it, plus that’s a trick that many people use in performances. I might upload the finished version of this building later. Thanks for reading.

21 Likes

Just finished my 3rd showcase this week! Phew, am I tired! :tired_face: Go check it out here:

https://www.roblox.com/games/5680892269/Burned-Valley-Showcase

Got any feedback? Drop me your tips right here!

Here are some photos in case your too lazy to join: ![image|690x356](upload://g176wcMgISVd9ybdpqVgjhwgCJQ.png)

Thank you for all your support everyone! I enjoy doing terrain design in Gaea.

10 Likes

22 Likes

maybe I should stick to scripting lol

my 2nd time making something in blender

I ordered a drawing tablet on Amazon today.
I really like the animation style in “Over the garden wall.”

9 Likes