What are you working on currently? (2020)

Helicopter and our first Fun-Car.
Maybe you remember the Rocket-Boost-Car from GTA V :wink:
Also, all models are placeholder right now and will definitly change!

21 Likes

wow, I tried it once and I gave up :slight_smile: great job!

1 Like

More pretty rings… Money ring, aqua bubble ring, and confetti-ish ring. :octopus:

25 Likes

Well… The paper looks orange-y and the complementary colour of orange is blue so that will work well. If not you can keep the purple or try yellow or maybe even red?

2 Likes

That is so cool! Well done! :smiley::+1:

1 Like

This is the first render I have ever made, I created it while I was learning the basics of Blender.

I am still working on it (I will add textures soon).

34 Likes

Cool!
Could be get some performance differences though :wink:

1 Like

Hello!

Right now, I’m just working on a Training Center I’ve been commissioned for, nothing really special, but after that I’m gonna work on my portfolio showcase, which is just a house, to showcase what I can build.

2 Likes

Woah what a coincidence, that’s exactly what I’m working on atm. I could only get it to work on 1 dimension so far though. Good work!

1 Like

I created a Thanos snap effect

36 Likes

Hmmmmm…

5 Likes

sci-fi tunnel showcase idk xd

21 Likes

Recently overhauled Madness District’s lighting. Also alot of new buildings and tweaks.

The game will also have interesting things like dynamic interactions (for example, exploding barrels to destroy sentries in a robbery) and maybe even a campaign. There is already alot of lore done.

37 Likes

These screenshots look visually stunning! :astonished: Can’t wait to see everything finished!

1 Like

Opened the devbuild where I test stuff. Enjoy a free helicopter and an experimental kicking mechanic.
https://www.roblox.com/games/4665720078/

5 Likes

Progress video for a platformer game I’ve been working on for a while.

25 Likes

Well, with the help of @Elttob I created a greedy mesher.

18 Likes

Hello folks!

I would like to share one of my recent models with you.
Its called Rangifer.

Rangifer´s original concept made by Yorevole.

35 Likes

Seriously didn’t know ‘Wizards’ and 'Pirates went so good together… Made a Wizard tower and chucked it at a Pirate game - very fitting.

7 Likes

Working on a variety of tools for a horror-esque game. Currently working on a drone that you can pilot around the map.

edit:

screenshots

another shot from the project:

33 Likes