What are you working on currently? (2020)

Finished my ugc concept game!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

roblox might consider this “too bloody for little kids”

3 Likes

I already knew that. The main problem is that there’s something wrong with my aerodynamics simulation(probably).

1 Like

@cowbear and I have spent the past several months working on a round-based game called ZOMG (Zombies Oh My God!). It’s a remake of a classic stickmasterluke game Deception Infection (for those of you who may have spent hours playing it years ago :slight_smile:)!

We’re quickly approaching a release and I’ve been working on some of our icon/thumbnail assets as well as other assets to spread the word about our game pre-release.

If you’re interested, give the place a favorite. We’re putting some finishing touches into the game and hope to release within the next few weeks!

5 Likes

Im working on star wars game. Its 1946

1 Like

Two more interiors

30 Likes

Working on some low poly cars for a next upcoming game

33 Likes

Nice work! This kinda reminds me of that one roblox event a couple of years ago on christmas

2 Likes

More work, more sound

3 Likes

15 Likes

R O B L O X V I S I O N

the.roblox.vision, roblox.vision, the@roblox.vision

9 Likes

Are you going to smooth shade it?

3 Likes

Improvements to mounting attachments

23 Likes

Looking good :slight_smile:. Assuming it uses a attachment on the rail and on the actual thing being attached?

2 Likes

The aimpart is fit in place (stuck to the optic attachment) and offset based on how far it is from the default aiming position

3 Likes

Oh, so basically just moving it forward by aimcf * CFrame.new(0,0,railPos)? Pretty smart to be fair, would you mind if I used it for my fps game?

2 Likes

Code is code. People would call me insane if I tried to stop you.

local distance = (attachment.aimMarker.Position - weapon.receiver.aimPart.WorldPosition).Magnitude
					attachment.aimMarker.weld.C0 = attachment.aimMarker.weld.C0 + Vector3.new(distance, 0, 0)
5 Likes

What are the song ids il credit you

2 Likes

Unfortunately, they’re commissioned work and off-limits for free use.

4 Likes

Better lighting on the iceland build. Based on feedback in twitter.

25 Likes