What are you working on currently? (2021)

Writing a s-expression based language (Lisp, if you will) called shobfix

Currently supports while loops, function definition, a few Lua globals, math, basic if logic, function returns
Will be used as a modding language for deadline (an earlier, unstable version is already used in the real game, but it cannot do much more than assigning values and type safety)

11 Likes

i’m making a horror game called "The Triangle Man

9 Likes

It would be better if you use cycles. And if you are going to add a background make the render with transparent background.

1 Like

Can I have a link? Looks like fun

Is this a uhhh I forget the word for it, a esoteric programming language? that people make for challenges?

1 Like

How do I run this?
I have it in a script on a part but idk how to run it
wait, is it a gui
oof

2 Likes

I know I already posted about this… but me and 2 other people (@ProfessorOfK3ology @IceTheOneAndOnly ) are working on a project called Project: Place. This project is all for fun so nobody is getting payed. If you’re interested, go to the page for more details.

3 Likes

Little bakery i made :bread:

21 Likes

How do I make a transparent backround?

1 Like

Working on a Phasmaphobia inspired game called “Fear Of Ghosts”, not really a big deal and I don’t really expect to earn money since I just wanted to make the game for fun since I don’t have the real game.

2 Likes

So, first, click this button: Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 2.15.39 PM

now, scroll down to film, open it up, scroll down a little more, and check the ‘transparent’ box.

4 Likes

Amazing! It reminds me a lot of the maps on Obby King and Obby Royale! Keep up the great work my friend!

4 Likes

Made a ton of assets on Stream today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In Roblox studio:

In Blender:

21 Likes

Trying to get better at UI. Hope you like it.

0 voters

4 Likes

first gun… how do you rate it?

8/10. Its basic but I like it.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

making awesome game

16 Likes

These look amazing!
Can you let me know how you got those uneven and defined edges on the tree in the front?

2 Likes

After 4 months of constant work I’ve finally published and uploaded clothes to my group, Bloxquility Wear . Really proud of my designing career so far, here are my best pieces of clothing as for now!

disclaimer, I know the watermarks are popping out too much, but will make sure to fix that in the future!

Let me know what you think!

7 Likes

Updated:

6 Likes

40 Likes