What are you working on currently? (2021)

making awesome game

16 Likes

These look amazing!
Can you let me know how you got those uneven and defined edges on the tree in the front?

2 Likes

After 4 months of constant work I’ve finally published and uploaded clothes to my group, Bloxquility Wear . Really proud of my designing career so far, here are my best pieces of clothing as for now!

disclaimer, I know the watermarks are popping out too much, but will make sure to fix that in the future!

Let me know what you think!

7 Likes

Updated:

6 Likes

40 Likes

I have been working on a game called Fight Park! It’s a duel-oriented combat game with a big focus on simple and intuitive mechanics. I am releasing it this upcoming Friday!

35 Likes

Image Projection

64 Likes

second gun

7 Likes

Currently working on textures for my next UGC concept. A little bit behind since my license for the texturing software I use ran out and the payment was stuck pending for a full day so I literally couldn’t access the program >.< But so far, I think its shaping up really well, still got a lot of work left on the textures though.

if60Iqg

15 Likes

Made some seamless concrete textures and also made a tutorial on how to make them if you wanna check it out

9 Likes

It’s a bit bland, but it’s good!

1 Like

Here’s a post that goes more in-depth

2 Likes

i wan to play >;c
nao!!1!
plis

2 Likes

Well i think it is not that bad for a beginner.

1 Like

Some UGC Concepts and color variations, among other things :wink:

25 Likes

Custom character dialogue system :smiley:

Still a bit buggy but can be expanded and the system is modular

13 Likes

bird be wiggling

also really nice work :+1:

1 Like

I already know I posted about this yesterday, but I want people to know about it.
@IceTheOneAndOnly, @ChromeUsage, @ProfessorOfK3ology, @TaptHelv, @JonathonBows and I are working on a project called Project: Place . As I said before, nobody gets payed since it’s all for fun.

I just think a bunch of people would like this collab since It’s like a developer’s sandbox.

Soon I will be working on the minigames for the game. Since I don’t have the robux to pay for the members to help me make the minigames, I will be making the minigames by my self. That doesn’t matter though.

If you’re interested, there’s more info at the topic.

9 Likes

test to see if no options work, as well as color support

9 Likes

30 Likes