What are you working on currently? (2021)

Aka Coruscant (W.I.P)

34 Likes

Wow that reminds me of the old flash game “Toxic”

2 Likes

Wow, I’m a HUUUGE star wars fan and that looks super accurate. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Working on something for DDDD

9 Likes

Ok so I am working on a game right now that is an RPG and I hv been working on the ocean area in the hub recently and this is what I would like to show for now. Also if you would like to give me feedback it is appreciated GREATLY! :smile:

Also A thanks to Kinkajou 678 for helping with input and storyline! :grin:

15 Likes

Try dat.GUI to create controls dat.GUI - A lightweight graphical user interface and controller library

3 Likes

that’s Such a little detail but it’s so satisfying . I could look at that for hours and not get bored

4 Likes

Just an aerial view

20 Likes

Created a service for @sleitnick’s Knit framework for handling selective replication. Open sourced it as it wasn’t the most thrilling piece of code I’ve had to write:

5 Likes

Im currently working on how to make decent animations

49 Likes

yall gfx artists better watch out it only took me 3 hours to figure out how to make this really simple scene :eyes:

11 Likes

I am focusing on a game which doesn’t have a big purpose to be actually published, it might become a model, but I’m not exactly sure what to do when I am finished, but I am making a computer model that actually works. Heres a little story of how I got the idea: In July, of 2020, I was trying to make a GUI based game. I stumbled upon an old windows start button, I made a small computer game, then a little later (this year) I decided to recode, and redesign it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I drew @Tew_L :laughing:

My portfolio is below, in case you want your profile picture drawn too:

19 Likes

image image image

For VR

47 Likes

Made a simple antique store.

Drew the pictures, Badimo took an hour to draw.

8 Likes

On a spree today, I drew @calamixy :blue_heart: !

Want me to draw you? Portfolio here:

14 Likes

Getting started on the starting procedure.

IT’S LIGHTS OUT, AND AWAY WE GO!

14 Likes

21 Likes

fps framework

fps framework

me pushing them around

fps framework

written in typescript using roblox-ts

excerpt of the spring class but written in ts based on x_o's spring

fps framework

fps framework

fps framework
25 Likes

A third one today, did not expect to be making so many…

Anyways, same portfolio as before :smile:

9 Likes