What are you working on currently? (2021)

Happy new year! Recently, I’ve been working on a copy of the game 2048.

Trying out 3D UI animations:

Here are the 3 themes I have so far:
Galaxy (they are supposed to resemble planets, but it definitely still needs some work):

Heat:

Nature:

Portrait mode:

403 Likes

Happy New Year! I’ve been working on my group’s FPS system, and have just implemented an M79 grenade launcher as well as some new viewmodel functionality.

twitter-icon-18-256 Twitter

356 Likes

Im working on a shopping game rn
teasors:

119 Likes

DEAR GOD that reminds me of F1 Race Stars, looks like a great game :+1:

76 Likes

Happy new year!

Started working on a turn-based project a few months ago! While I am taking a small hiatus from it at the moment—I will try to get some good progress on it this year!

(The video is very quiet! You’re going to have to raise the volume quite some bit to hear the audio. Sorry about that!)

225 Likes

Happy new year! It’s been a very long year, for all of us! What have I been doing this past year? Well, I’ve been pushing roblox lighting to the limits! Here are some pictures of my favorite projects I’ve done! :

(This lighting was done for @LuaBearyGood and @OutlookG’s game, Blox Royale!)

(This lighting was done for my friend and great builder, @pailbucketman!)

(This was done for my game, Vibe Forest!)

I’ve also been doing some terrain:

Also check out my Open Source Maps, that you can use in your games!

I cannot wait to see what updates roblox brings this year. Happy new year! :partying_face:

413 Likes

I’m currently working on Mega’s Difficulty Chart Obby!

(It has released!)

124 Likes

Arcane Islands. (RENAME SOON)

105 Likes

Im working on a re-write to my game, Bloxy Kart! Rn at this very moment, I am working on Xbox support.

Edit: Rewrite was reverted due to bugginess, but I am working on a sequel now.

62 Likes

Whisperbit, a massive multiplayer RPG with procedurally generated world

We might possibly have the biggest world on the entire Roblox platform.
World of Magic ain’t got nothing on us!

EDIT:
Correction: we had possibly the biggest world. Procedural generation is cool, but it’s not as good as hand made. Also, Whisperbit is being put on the backburner bcuz of how ambitious it is

281 Likes

Happy new year! Cheers to 2021.

2020 was a wild ride. Over the course of the past year I continued to create environments using smooth terrain while trying to expand my skill set past just that, dabbling in electronic art, chiptune music, and building in studio.

Let’s start off with smooth terrain:

Continuing with some art.

And some music.

And some building in studio!

Okay, that’s about it. Let 2021 begin!

482 Likes

This year, I’ll mostly be focusing on improving my building skills making them much better than it already is and I will be learning blender since it’ll be helping me by A LOT once I know how it works and what to do.

With all of this, my goal is to make a much better showcase once I manage to master all of these.

62 Likes

Looks real cool, giving me MK8, MKWii and MKDD vibes in the first 20 seconds!

47 Likes

My team and I are finishing the lobby for our twist on the murder game genre. We’ve completed three maps, and our scripter will begin to code soon!

164 Likes

Mainly looking to get a MKWii and MKDD feel. Maybe even a little bit of DS with the way the drift works, but I personally love the chaotic physics of DD and also the general vibe of Wii. If you like any of those games, I think my game will be fun for you.

38 Likes

Updated subway

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

199 Likes

Also looking at this preview video, I’m happy that the controller controls are basically the exact same as MK8 but with Double Dash item swapping added. Keyboard ones are a bit strange, I would of preferred to use E to throw an item forwards and Q to throw it backwards.

31 Likes

currently working on some sort of singleplayer game that’s like a story, and have only finished the main menu so far. i’m currently working on this, house that the player is in when they start the game. all of this, done by me.

note about the name on top: the name of the game hasn’t been decided, so i’m just leaving it as creation until i get an idea of what name i want the game to be.

135 Likes

Hiya, I’ve started work on GFX. I have created three of them, and my favourite is my first or third.

This was my first GFX, and it was made before I changed my username.

This was my second GFX, and it was made for my friend, CaptainCru_uxy. Some of you may realise that this is a JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure reference. I followed what he wanted, including things for the background. The model of the stand behind him is his creation. I used Boatbomber’s background for the GFX.

This is my most recent GFX, a remake of the previous one, featuring the same stand. This time I added a space-like background, and an aura for the stand & stand user. The quote is also a reference to the original stand user of C-Moon, the stand.
I’ll be improving on my skills soon, mainly in lighting & backgrounds.
That’s all for now, thank you for reading, and happy new year! :smile:

101 Likes

Warm Summit

Breakyou

122 Likes