What are you working on currently? (2021)

UPDATE My ‘Espresso’ group and build is now being demolished and taken done for good as I have decided to change plans and start something new.

Hint: A city based in the Uk.

Currently, preparing models for a wildlife sim. I have one completed and one in progress. I am also working on learning how to make hairs and hats to upload if I ever get accepted into UGC. I am also planning on taking Lua classes to create my game :smiley:

7 Likes

Loving the progression so far. Deciding what else I should add to it.

39 Likes

18 Likes

I’m working on remaking a joke game I made only finished lobby so far

6 Likes

Added a dining table and some metal bits on the wooden cross-beams.

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

Thank you, Musketfall!!! :slight_smile:

33 Likes

That looks great! Especially since it’s your first one on Roblox!

Update to the mountain from earlier! Made the snow caps nicer, there’s also some new detail that isn’t completely visible.

7 Likes

I’m working on a game I think I won’t finish not even in 5 years, it’s a gta v based game

1 Like

Almost done finishing the desktop case! Just need some detail to add and it will be finally finished.
imageimage

Replying to: @Crazedbrick1, I’ve moved the GPU on the left side of the case.

2 Likes

UPDATE: You can now try the game here.

This isn’t much yet but its in development. Will be completed soon.

Play on max graphics for the best experience.

1 Like

crate

27 Likes

Currently working on new trails and stages for my groups game: Race to Heaven 2 - Roblox

I never knew a crate could look so good. :flushed:

I would suggest looking at the insides of a computer and see where are the components are played out. You are missing the motherboard.

1 Like

71 Likes

This little house I started yesterday :smiley: I didn’t make the nature pack you can find it here

30 Likes

Since I’ve been telling some about a project I’ve been doing, I thought to post it here. It is very far from done and I have way too many things in mind to add, which will be added. I’m thinking the building part may take at least to the end of summer because school. Time will only tell.

There are a bunch of things I do plan to change in these screen shots but this is what I have so far. Hope it isn’t too little I am showing for #waywoc :grimacing:

5 Likes

Working on some Low-Poly stuff, here’s how it looks:

9 Likes

Made for the Roblox Game Quest thing. It was very fun to make!

9 Likes

My first render in a while, I think it turned out pretty decent

29 Likes