What are you working on currently? (2021)

Here is the first ship i ever made.

It’s not done yet, i will do the interior. Also, a few more details.

And i’ll also texture it soon :happy1:

17 Likes
26 Likes

B47E76A3-41C8-46AB-866C-B6E2017AA130

I posted this on a topic a couple weeks ago but I think I’m also gonna do this type of build on a 2-d platformer game

15 Likes

being mean to one of my game’s testers + a floating fire extinguisher glitch

22 Likes

Made my first (completed) game.

Here is the post:

4 Likes

I made a system that automatically gives all the boring tools in your game a phantom-forces-like FPS viewmodel. I open sourced it too!

See it in action!

try the system in game:

https://www.roblox.com/games/6748268049/EasyFirstPerson-test?refPageId=9b055daa-f145-4215-9b3d-03234bc65c6f

18 Likes

writing a paper

24 Likes

Would you be willing to share the method? Surely 1 pixel can’t equal 1 element, Roblox can’t handle that, which is why I’m really intrigued about this because I’ve been experimenting with rendering my own shaders and images in numerous of different ways and techniques, and the highest resolution I was able to get was in the 100 x 100 to 200 x 200 resolution (consisting of parts or screenguis), with characters on Textlabels, I can get much higher resolution and barely any lag, but I can’t get colors with simply ascii / emojis and a perfect pixel density. How do you do this? Is this made with a Trail or multiple ones? Then rapidly switching the RGB trails on and off as they scan the image across the screen per frame? I’m really curious.

2 Likes

Cross-Server messaging! You can also send room invites through DMs and view live status updates of other users. It’ll show if they’re offline, in the lobby (no room), or what room they are in, with the option to follow them.

49 Likes

Map/lighting/world props by CanyonJack, excited to release this update.

35 Likes

You may already know this but a simpler way to do this is to duplicate the object with a cartoon effect, export it to blender, invert the meshes face direction so it is facing inside-out then export it back to studio and resize it so it is slightly larger than the original model. A lot of hats use this to have a “cartoony” effect

2 Likes

Portfolio: Rebellion - Builder and Modeller

9 Likes

Another “good” logo.

NOTE: I am a complete beginner.

9 Likes

Again with this? This is just a mashup of free models, lighting

1 Like

There’s overlap between all the parts that doesn’t look good if you do it that way.

2 Likes

Managed to change neon intensity however I want!

17 Likes

I’m currently trying to build my local Train Station in Roblox, I try to make it 100% real.

1 Like

Sounds cool, post some images when you’re done please!

1 Like

Sure, It shouldn’t be that difficult as it only has two platforms.

2 Likes

I got bored yesterday, so I changed the topbar

11 Likes