What are you working on currently? (2021)

Hmmm, it’s The Scheme, but longer and adjusted.

5 Likes

Updated Some new buildings in the background, more sailboats etc.

51 Likes

Made 2 variations of a game thumbnail :relaxed:

15 Likes

love the concept, but you should really consider using slim, wide banners for your portfolio section headers. large images like this dominate your portfolio and distract from the content. i personally found it very difficult to read any text/information on your portfolio, since the large headers kept drawing my attention away.

perhaps try building something smaller that you can use. ideally, this is the sort of size you’re looking for:

Profile banner - 1

7 Likes

My first car.

13 Likes

I’ve been working hard on making my new portfolio as professional as possible, and here are just a few of my most recent weapons. I hope you guys like them! :slight_smile:

Oh and here’s the link to my new portfolio in case you guys want to check it out. :wink:

Portfolio: JayR | Mid Poly Builder

25 Likes

Am I missing something, or is that just a PointLight or SpotLight with Future lighting? It doesn’t look any different from normal Roblox lights to me.

2 Likes

Is this for sale? It looks amazing!

1 Like

stuff for school

although, I might refine this and add this into into the dark OST for a certain place…

6 Likes

Current progress on my mid-19th century railroad. Extremely unfinished, but pictures show the most presentable area so far (plus a couple of other interesting spots).

31 Likes

The blending of the grass and the trees is immaculate

3 Likes

haha thanks, unfortunately no although if you really wanted to buy it just give me a message and we can discuss about it

1 Like

I love the style you’ve used here, it’s highly pleasing to look at and seems perfect to the likes of me.

1 Like

Here is a Land Rover Vogue 2006 that i am working on.

12 Likes

Currently trying to get better at vector art. Here is a free gear!

gear

14 Likes

Look at the second picture and the video. The shadows progressively get softer relative to the distance from the object casting the shadow and the ground, just like in real life.

Adopt And Raise A Baby game

Only 2 images because rest of map is empty I have no builder because I can not afford to hire one

3 Likes

Commissioned homestore

26 Likes

Wow! It looks so cool, good job seriously.

1 Like

Updating map

28 Likes