What are you working on currently? (2021)

Still a WIP

Link to the place

32 Likes

I did some UI designs for my game!!

43 Likes

Love your style, cartoony and extremely neat, looks like you’ve put great effort put into your work too.

Keep it up :wink:

1 Like

Very Fast Mech Running at Incredible Hihg Speed

18 Likes

Currently I’m working on a 2D Platformer styled game with unique features such as characters with their special abiliities, various multiplayer gamemodes and singleplayer levels. I hope that some people will enjoy the game, because it’s the first big project I’m working on

Made another GFX for a commission. I’m planning to reopen soon as well

7 Likes

Under Construction!

https://www.roblox.com/games/6885430011/Chill-lounge-SHOWCASE

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

My new beams

15 Likes

Small change in lighting :sunny:

35 Likes

Working on a logo for studio stuff :smiley:

20 Likes

You made the things surrounding the manhole slate. Be sure to fix that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean exactly? I did not understand you very well

I’m pretty sure he meant this right here, unless it was intended to be slate. :slight_smile:

Great build btw.

1 Like

I think it refers to the other sewer in the other image, but anyway, I designed it like this, I am not going to change it for now
and thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Let me guess…

A cone model duplicated an obscene amount of times and had the transparency set very low?

1 Like

Yes. Though i used a single meshpart. How did you know?

it was pretty obvious… ngl
30charlimit

At least it looks good!

16 Likes

I could see why, given that it would be rather difficult to implement code wise. I recommend going for something simpler programming-wise and keep that in the back-burner until you think you are ready to make the code necessary for such a thing.

With that said, I’ll give some advice on how you could code this to fit your needs, if you are interested in doing this yourself. based on what I see, it seems like you are coding something like Miner’s Haven, where there are drops that go on a series conveyors to reach the furnaces to allow the player to get money from the ores that go into it.

The easiest thing you could code would be making the droppers drop your ores, so I recommend tackling that first. It will involve learning about loops, the wait function, and functions and properties of the Part instance that your Ores will most likely be (I recommend making a reference for an ore, anchor it, and place it in a Folder, called “Ores”, under ReplicatedStorage to make it much easier (and maintainable) to code.)

Regardless, the models look amazing and I hope to see your project gets completed one day.

1 Like