What are you working on currently? (2021)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Working on an animated loading screen, still work in progress though. :smile:

jg3t1IVv1a

32 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Is this going to be like This Game? I was just wondering. Looks good!

Zzzzzzz…

12 Likes

Well, i kinda make an interview center and a training center for my restaurant its kinda like an real community restaurant with the stuff, it needs.

I am currently learning how to build I am joining the building community so here is my first good-ish build

Message me if you like to give me tips I would love any tips I could take

9 Likes

This week I worked on creating a train that could move along curved tracks while still appearing to move smoothly on the client. An invisible blocky version of each train car has its position updated every second on the server and the client handles the appearance and in-between positions for the train cars. Since my game has streaming enabled, I have a tag for all the train cars and I have the client handle updating the car’s position only when the server’s counterpart has its cframe property changed. When the server’s part is no longer being streamed in or is deleted, the client doesn’t do anymore updates for that train car and removes the client’s model.

Other than that, I also worked on a chest model and practiced rendering it:

Since I didn’t look anything up on how to properly render stuff in blender, I ended up with a very flat and dull render. To make it feel more alive, I ended up bringing it into photoshop and made a few adjustments to make it pop out more. The coins I used in the render are just placeholders for now. In the final product I’ll probably have a different coin model and I’ll probably have them face the camera more.

22 Likes

I am currently working on a Ragdoll game that has not entirly been very succesfull and has not really been worth the time i put into the game. i made many cool think such as a brawl arena and many other things like a shop UI. but other than that the game has been a pretty big issue because i lack much logic being an amatuer developer

I have updated my city, lots of details added, buildings remodeled and more

46 Likes

GAME LINK: (5) Ragdoll Islands - Roblox

Follow up on my first build I spent time on Time:2:

11 Likes

Follow up again (With better lighting) Time:3:

3 Likes

add color and material variations

i mean… It does look good, but it could be filled by roblox gangsters… so… I just don’t know…

Trying to make a Piggy game. Not going to spoil too much, but the way the characters fit together is kind of ridiculous, as there are siblings whose personalities conflict literally as much as possible.

This will be very difficult, considering that I can’t even make a door…

2 Likes

Yeah I know I have to also do that, those houses were not final btw.

1 Like

Zombie game

4 Likes

Real-time volumetric lighting in roblox!

28 Likes

I can’t believe how hard it is to make stairs

14 Likes