What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’ve noticed the symbol has censored out.

1 Like

Run animation looks good! I am struggling with my mesh at the extreme positions running creates.

Can I have this like can you send me the place to this I really love it that minurature city is so good. I want to use it to get some building tips since I am a new builder please contact me via Devforum in PM thank you :slight_smile:

working on a vibe game trying to make it different from the others

22 Likes

Today i made a textbox that lets you change the colour of parts to what you type in :smiley: New Part Materials Roblox - YouTube

4 Likes

Calculated intersections between polygon and then highlighted results in a cool effect

40 Likes

Just noticing, I was planning to release a game, however development got extended because it went towards other games. I will still give this game a chance. It’s a driving game. Credits to @leeleleeeyyy for helping. I’ll give you a few pictures!

You can suggest anything if you want.

6 Likes

add denoising, make it not like the top half of torso and body was chopped off, make clouds particles.

1 Like

I recreated the bomb cart from Team Fortress 2!

21 Likes

This is the work back on my build day:8:

This is my first build I have created you can see the beginning from these links:
What are you working on currently? (2021) - #4755 by FrazedGreatness2 <1st
What are you working on currently? (2021) - #4761 by FrazedGreatness2 <2nd
What are you working on currently? (2021) - #4763 by FrazedGreatness2 <3rd
This one <4th

10 Likes

I’m relatively a small developer so my skills aren’t ROBLOX AAA standards so I’m planning on either making a revised version of a game I made or make a second version of the game to test more of my Dev skills.

I made this office chair model!

Screenshot_411

11 Likes

I tried making photorealistic images on Roblox
i think it turned out really well!
it is by far my best showcases ever!

Showcases:

34 Likes

Got bored and made this.

(designs are from shadows)

21 Likes

Should I be concerned?

In all seriousness, that definitely isn’t very kid-friendly, I suggest toning down the gore a bit.

1 Like

No. :sunglasses:

Really? It looks fine to me lol

1 Like

It is kid friendly. Kids these days see a lot more blood than you think, especially the ones that watch anime.

1 Like

Ah yes anime. I love anime. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I respectfully disagree. A person being stabbed through the head, chest, etc by long nails, surrounded by gore, feels like it is pushing it a bit. Unfortunately, that’s Roblox nowadays😔

@Crazedbrick1, I wouldn’t go into too much more detail on the brutal side of it, or you’ll scare the XBox users away. :wink:

5 Likes

An asymmetrical horror-themed hide and seek game! [Lots of placeholder things obviously! Working on getting the framework done before adding things that are pretty.]

Images

7 Likes