What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m developing a game called A Random flying game

4 Likes

Crates, trees at the top, rock base for the pier

42 Likes

i’ve been learning about computer graphics. and as always, livin’ the phong life :wink:

god bless bui tuong phong, rip.

6 Likes

IT’S FINALLY DONE I’ve spent hard work on this for one month! Starting on May 25th to June 27th. I’m proud of myself that I’ve finally finished working on this. A lot of stuff including unions and MeshPart. Now, I’m ready to release this new showcase game which you will see the release date below!

… RELEASE DATE …

7 Likes

I’m a bit late on this but I finished this.

35 Likes

In 2021, I came back to Roblox for the first time in years with a PC that could actually handle things. I’m probably not doing a lot of long-term dev work but I wanted to create a quick, fun project. So I made this:

I consider it to be a game. I imagine some people will call it a showcase.

Also, full disclosure - the meshes for the mushrooms are from a free model, although I resized them and adjusted the colours/lighting/materials all myself.

You can play it here, or read my more detailed topic/see more screenshots in Cool Creations if you’d like to know more about my intent in making it.

– The Snaptivator

12 Likes

DAY TWO - GENESIS ENEMY MODELS
This may become a daily thing, I kinda want it to because I literally have nothing to do these holidays aside from playing Minecraft and sleeping until 11am.

Anyway, here’s the Snared’s anime-loving brother, the Sliced. Also with new lighting.

Front

Back

Yep, that’s a cleaver in their left shoulder. They use it for making hamburgers.
And also another angle of the Snared, with the new lighting.

bonus

hugs!! (hurts alot)

26 Likes

Beat it down, yo.

9 Likes

Just starting on a crossbow

Edit: scrapped the dam thing, I fricking hate blender sometimes lol

7 Likes

Currently not working on making a game, but I am working on learning more & more about UI’s, and how to design UI’s and learning how to script a UI to make it function. I just begun to learn how to script as well.

1 Like

Primary Lotus (5th gate) from Naruto

the pose was for dramatic effect

3 Likes

I am finally finished with my street showcase! You can play it here.

29 Likes

Different details like some gates :herb:
More Nature at the top

Very Happy with this map

29 Likes

I made this a few months ago, But im still working on it

11 Likes

I made a script that will visually show you the total velocity of a part. It goes in ServerScriptService.

function Reset()
	for _, v in pairs(game.Workspace:GetDescendants()) do
		if v:IsA("BasePart") then

local velocity = math.abs(v.AssemblyLinearVelocity.X) + math.abs(v.AssemblyLinearVelocity.Y) + math.abs(v.AssemblyLinearVelocity.Z)
			if velocity < 1 then
				v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Earth green")
			elseif velocity >= 1 and velocity < 10 then
				v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Forest green")
			elseif velocity >= 10 and velocity < 25 then
				v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Br. yellowish green")
			elseif velocity >= 50 and velocity < 75 then
				v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Bright orange")
			elseif velocity >= 75 and velocity < 100 then
				v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Neon orange")
			elseif velocity >= 100 and velocity < 500 then
				v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Really red")
			elseif velocity >= 500 then
				v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Royal purple")
			end
		end
	end
end

while wait(0.5) do -- depending on how many parts there are, you may want to do somewhere around 0.2-1
	Reset()
end
8 Likes

you sure this is legal? haha. There is a minecraft server that has the same concept as your library, except almost every major news article is documented. Many countries like Germany have banned connections to the IP. :confused:

2 Likes

I’m gonna play that game models look sick

i know i already replied here about something else

but im currently making a police station for my game called Baconville

unfortunately it isn’t really finished yet, but i’m working on it

update:

7 Likes

DAY THREE - GENESIS ENEMY MODELS
This seems like a daily thing.
Today’s models are a bit less monstrous, because they aren’t monsters. Well, they are, and they condone the creation of monsters, but at least they’re subtle about it.

I promise tomorrow we’ll see more monsters / freaks / weirdos / humanoid things.

THE DOCTORS
One - Nurse.
Will throw needles at you, because you’re so scared of them you keep running away.

Two - Anaesthetist (i think i spelt that right)
The same person that knocks you out for your operations.

Three - Dermatologist (really likes the plague for some reason. they won’t stop talking about it’s effects on the human body and it’s honestly kind of weird.)

These are just three variants of the same enemy, and each of them will have special effects.

edit: needles/syringes are against community rules, the doctors will use flasks instead.

edit2: You will be able to tell when you will face these enemies in Genesis based on how easily you can describe them. at the start, you have the obvious scientists… patients… then the… uhhh… Sliced is a… ragged stabbed thing with many… sharp things on it… the Snared is a… what?? just wait until we get to the [REDACTED]

bonus

why the long face? (i didnt size the face decal properly)
grindset2.PNG

11 Likes

Incorporating my violin into my music! This is an ocean/water themed track, so I tried to play in a way that imitates the rising and falling of the ocean’s waves.
There’s also a ton of atmosphere here that is more felt than heard.
Enjoy! :musical_note:

10 Likes