What are you working on currently? (2021)

This is all 100% Roblox Studio. I never had the guts to try out Blender.

5 Likes

To me blender is way easier than roblox studio XD. I have recently switched to cinema 4d.

3 Likes

I used to hate how annoyingly difficult Blender was. That was because my computer was too weak to run today’s versions of Blender, but I’ve gotten a much better one, and I can now use Blender 2.91.

If you’re new then you should ABSOLUTELY not try to learn how to use Blender versions older than 2.8, and use the latest version instead. Blender 2.8 got a major overhaul and now it’s 100x easier for beginners. Trust me, I’ve been turned away from Blender multiple times in my life, but I can now grasp how to use it thanks to Blender 2.8’s major overhaul.

3 Likes

I tried Blender 2.8 once and that was still tricky for me. :joy:

3 Likes

If you try, you can learn it. It is actually quite easy to learn. Another software I would recommend is 3DS Max if you are a student.

3 Likes

I’ve been working on opensourcing a minimap.

7 Likes

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Will make more stuff. I hope you like it.

I was pressing E to turn on/off the radio, Just so you know.

14 Likes

I made a homestore for a roblox group! Took me 2 days to plan/build.

Everything here is made out of parts except for the arches and the mannequins.

38 Likes

I’ve done many different games but they’ve either been done or quit tbh I’ve just been mostly improving my knowledge although hopefully I’ll get into focus of something soon and really push for a project

1 Like

Working on an Attack On Titan game as a scripter, mostly.

Gifs

https://gyazo.com/bef1a802bde2401fe3c05ce08691c347
https://gyazo.com/1e6b0a8888c03edf078d4983daf15119

A smoother version of the wall:

10 Likes

Cleaned up the API, added the ability to launch Studio on Windows, and released it as (my first) npm package.

https://github.com/ClockworkSquirrel/rbxlaunch

Using it currently to add icons to my desktop to launch games published to the website in Studio:

33 Likes

Super Saiyan 2
(My computer surprisingly didn’t crash when recording this)

4 Likes

When you were just practicing the piano and you accidentally make a catchy melody, so you go on and make the music… head nodding guaranteed!

Discobop

Sheet Music if you're a boss and you're going to play it

Discobop.pdf (66.9 KB)

22 Likes

I’m working on making the Evergreen Drift Park!

14 Likes

This year my goal is set to master LUA and develop my skills in terrain modelling!

3 Likes

Almost Finished Finally lol

53 Likes

You should probably watch out for copyright :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this all day. Even made the sound effects myself.

27 Likes

I spent part of this week working on a side project. The general layout of the home is done, but there’s still a lot of stuff I need to add. There’s also some neat interactions around the home.

53 Likes

Been working on Blox Wars for a few months now and wanted to show Block Placement, Dropped Items, and the Greedy Mesh system!

Greedy Mesh

76 Likes