What are you working on currently? (2021)

You should probably watch out for copyright :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this all day. Even made the sound effects myself.

27 Likes

I spent part of this week working on a side project. The general layout of the home is done, but there’s still a lot of stuff I need to add. There’s also some neat interactions around the home.

53 Likes

Been working on Blox Wars for a few months now and wanted to show Block Placement, Dropped Items, and the Greedy Mesh system!

Greedy Mesh

76 Likes

I’m sure… Non-Roblox art is allowed on this topic. I made like 4 good arts and 3 of them were from December 2020. I just wanna show them on DevForum. Please, don’t judge when I draw my own buff dragon OC.

Click to Expand/Collapse

13 Likes

Looks good, but be careful what assets you make and use as you don’t want your game taken down for copyright and trademark reasons.

2 Likes

There’s no copyright material in AOT except for the music which is mostly not included. If you were talking about the recent takedowns, apparently they were caused because of “nudity” since the titans and all that.

2 Likes

Wow!, the sound is amazing plus this sound can be used on a game theme like adventure and fantasy game…
great job and i hope you have an amazing day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I downloaded the song, pretty cool

2 Likes

DB Shotgun

65 Likes

One thing you should 100% change is the weapon murderers get. Like maybe change it to a knife?

1 Like

I believe the sword would be a better idea. Knives have always been there for every murder mystery game, so a knife is out of the question. There will be different weapons that the player can use.

1 Like

Personally a murder weapon maybe a baseball bat with barbed wire or something new? An axe or some sort rather than a knife or sword.

1 Like

It’s still all being sorted, so nothing is final. It’s very likely that the sword will be the default item, though there will be other items to collect.

1 Like

I mean yeah like whatever you think but personally if you were to a knife or sword use a cool looking custom model as there is millions of different sword types! Just an idea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Working on more games for my group. Eliter's - Roblox

2 Likes

Edited - 23/2/2021.

I’m starting to become a modeler. Modeling is now my thing, as I don’t build nor animate anymore. I was more of a animator before.

Next, about the Difficulty Chart Obby. I’m releasing it in spring.

I don’t have much to say, anyways thank you for coming here.

As a modeler, I’m not trying to be in the UGC program. However, I might add a picture of one of my models.

1 Like

Just working on a Village Build.

24 Likes

New year! New art! New game! Looking forward to finishing it :smiley:

23 Likes

Lol very nice, I might even learn it but it’s kinda hard

2 Likes