What are you working on currently? (2021)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

2 Likes

I am not entirely a “professional” builder, but I have followed the work of said person a lot and it seems great to me, you cannot wait to have a city with details in a few days, maybe @murjarquitecto , he only dedicates himself to planning the first map and then details

2 Likes

I agree on that part, but you are not specifying your “details” maybe sometimes people lose inspiration to do them :thinking:

2 Likes

finished this large map finally.

21 Likes

It is not to offend but you have to be kidding, the Wood library that this guy made inspired by you, also has great details, I saw it, the city of “New York” that he built, not to mention, it may not be the great thing in the buildings, but I love its subway station and Stools, I could go on but returning to the point, the fact that said person does not add the details you expected does not make him a “Bad Builder or a Bad Construction”
As @BigBrothersBlox said before, sometimes people can lose inspiration
My conclusion: A builder who has taken the time to build a lot of things on his own and still be good at what he does, in the future will improve more in terms of details, i could say
And there is no reason to offend, as you are also an amazing builder (@Crazedbrick1) :wink:

3 Likes

Created @voidsar ’s watermark

Hire me here: P4A | Graphic Designer

7 Likes

I basically remade an old futuristic artwork from a year ago, this is the result!

OLD:

NEW:

All I did was basically give the new version better textures and lighting, which was enough to give it a more cinematic movie feel!

Comparing the 2 versions was pretty cool while I was working on the newer one, so I decided to post both versions here for everyone to see!

Creating the new version took around 40 to 50 hours, when you include the amount of time taken to make the old version.

Hopefully I can make some more soon!

14 Likes

Woah! That’s really Realistic and cool. I Love the Lighting and Landscape The models Are Really Realistic and well Made. Really good!

1 Like

Removed work for personal reasons, sorry.

29 Likes

Well! Good for you! I can’t wait to see your progress.

I learnt how important lighting is…

Before.

After.

6 Likes

Currently taking a project that has been WIP for a year+ to a soon playable state! UI done by TheGreatAlexander, building done by DevAhlvie, music by Blastii, programming done by me.

19 Likes

yes

Are You Ready!!!
So i recently(today) did this fighting ring for one of my games called Free Admin

#Studio #roblox #building

Hope its good
I will re color this to pastel coloring

Screenshot 2021-07-14 131627

1 Like

Currently working on a classic-style rp game (Heavily inspired by PMEBGE and GRG]

working on it bit by bit everyday lol

3 Likes

25 Likes

Working on updating the map for Roblox Truck Simulator

6 Likes

45 Likes

Isn’t my boy @FIorentius working on The Last Days too? I want to see what he worked on.

1 Like

I am looking through this entire topic and looking at every picture… Is this a good idea or a bad idea? or does it even matter???