What are you working on currently? (2021)

Sneak peek?? This is an upcoming update for UI Tools, with a lot of bug fixes and some new features [1/2]

8 Likes

That looks very clean, keep up the good work.

1 Like

I was making this on my alt because I really wasn’t thinking about posting it here:

You can check the other builds I made since yesterday here:

4 Likes

I thought I had scripted a good inventory system before, but it utterly choked when I attached it to the quest system. That was fun to fix. The result is 2 new types of quests coded: gathering and delivery.

New type of enemy tonight. Tomorrow I animate it.

18 Likes

littlebittawind

17 Likes

Update: I’ve published the game in an alpha version!
There’s currently only one world (still the “Grassy Plains”), but most of the code is done! You can read more about the release here:

I hope the game gets some popularity. The last game I published was in 2018, and I want to get my group over 50 members :wink:

1 Like

Buttons and ripples! Took way too long and cries for optimization.

Made with Fusion

15 Likes

Learning how to use mudbox😵‍💫

23 Likes

ey wazzup,its about 1 year since i wasnt done any update to my games or make another game but no one cares about ofc
but now im back with game that can be something
hear me out…i grew up in a bloody hood where anyone evens kids would steal your phone or chain even if you got it right in your hands and even then steal your ho…so i decide to make game about the hood but not like when someone steals you or anything,it would be like gta san andreas you know,meeting homies,doing missions and others

i decide to call it land of hood and ive been really hard working on it 6 months ago
it aint done yet but it is out…like you cant do anything what i said cuz it aint done like i said but you can see the house you will be from the start of the game and go ourside where you cant actually do anything but you can see where you will start
you can try it here:SHINNERS - Roblox

i made some thumbnails and a game icon for the game
take a look at it

If you played the game ay yo lemme see if the game is bad for ya or nah
and if you got some ideas for my game lemme see man cuz im open for almost everything if it is good for me cuz in a short time amma run out of ideas,and please dont say anything like “omg hes from the hood and hes playing roblox hahaha xd lol lmao” its my choice what i play or not

• hell ye
  • hell nah

0 voters

4 Likes

Nice mappaing/texturing! Really solid​:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Made some changes to the building system in my game, Little Lands! Been playing with a few other cool ideas for the building too :slight_smile:

Just realised twitter videos don’t embed… youtube link:

14 Likes

Not Finished

42 Likes

I like that your experimenting with other characters, but that looks like an over caffeinated short karen on a monday.

1 Like

I’ve tried my shot at it before. What formats does your rendered support?

This is a totally fair assessment haha! And I’ll take it over “I’m going to have nightmares” that I got 5 months ago. :wink:

What am I working on currently?
NOTHING

literally

10 Likes

this is the most amazing thing I’ve seen on devforum

1 Like

Now I can do simple animating, in addition to building and scripting. One step at a time. :smiley:

(Sorry about the laggy quality)

4 Likes

2 World Trade Center

This is my first time making a skyscraper and I’m not experienced with roblox studio at all. I think it turned out pretty great imo for something I just made for fun.

also btw no mesh parts at all were used to create this just csg

Additional pictures cuz why not

27 Likes

Not really working on anything just getting better and more into coding