What are you working on currently? (2021)

Were do I play this, I want to play this rn

I like how everybody is showing their best builds/UI/scripts , but I struggle with a Tween Function from one year ago :joy:

I made this some time ago

9 Likes

how would you go about doing this? Btw i love your work all the optical illusions and mechanics in your builds i love it.

Making a cool game that’s like Brookhaven but if half of the features actually really worked.

9 Likes

I spent a few hours creating in Inkscape a diagram showing the ECS-Lua execution pipeline.

The inspiration came from the beautiful diagrams in Quantum.

If you want to download and play with this file (or use it for anything else) you can download it from the project repository and open it with your favorite svg editor (I use Inkscape).

• Inkscape Tips:
    • To show or hide Guides, the shortcut is Shift+| (shift + pipe)
    • You can rotate the guides by pressing Shift and dragging it with the mouse. I used this technique to create this 3D effect.

The design is not my strong point, but I believe the end result was good.

Tell me what you think. is good? it is bad? can be better?

Some screenshots

20 Likes

IIMM BACK BOISS. Been suffering from a classic case of seriousdemotivationandschoolworkitis
I’m starting on a gfx right now (30 seconds in lol)

5 Likes

Game link: Restaurant {SHOWCASE} - Roblox

Portfolio: https://thulicore.artstation.com/

17 Likes

It’s eventually going to be a game and get released

1 Like

NEW VIDEO

• more additions n stuff i cant remember
  • made your character torso color change depending on wat player color you have (not gonna be like dis in the final game though cause ur gonna be able to buy clothes n stuff and dress yourself up, its just like this rn so that u can tell what player u are)

also the camera will eventually be bounded to a box and if you go outside of it it will show a pointer/magnifier to show where you are off screen (like other 2D fighters) so that your camera isnt 10000 miles away from the main platform

17 Likes

I love how satisfying the animations are, and the camera is really good. Good work! :grinning:

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/531530495880724498/899527007711416330/2021-10-18_01-17-33.mp4

45 Likes

Tried to make a near replica of the Windows XP Bliss Wallpaper. Turned out to be a nice recreation.

Original

Roblox

47 Likes

Old verdion 2.79 since I find it easier for myself.

environmentdiffusescale 1 + atmosphere + compatibility lighting + nighttime = aesthetic

7 Likes

A 2D fighting game based on Undertale. (Yeah yeah, boring right?) Just me and a friend working on it, too. (Friend knows how to code)

So far, good progress has been made and I can’t wait to start readying this game up for public play! Currently just getting loading screens done, some research about characters from the game, all the boring stuff. Character Movesets come next! (And I can’t wait to work on them!!!)

Overall, very excited to finish the project and get the final product out there!
Here’s something I can at least show off. One of the stages that will most definitely be in the full release!

(Yeah, I made it all myself. Even the spade! Actually, the spade took the longest out of the entire map to create.)

I hope everyone’s enjoying themselves this year! (Early) Happy Halloween!

4 Likes

Been playing around with Custom Proximity Prompts for the first time!

Still learning Lua, so scripting it was outside my comfort zone. But hey! At least it pops up… (no implementation for it just yet)

I’m mainly a UI/GFX artist, but I would love to develop my skills in User Experience (UX) and Front-end programming side of things!

14 Likes

I’m working on a bedroom with a walk-in closet for my showcase.

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Place Link: Industrial Apartment

33 Likes

22 Likes

This is really nice, I love the colors/lighting.

Seeing stuff like this makes me want to get back into building again. Maybe one day…

2 Likes