What are you working on currently? (2021)

making a new map for bobux simulator lol

1 Like

New theme song in the works for my game!:

Fall Theme

This song was inspired by “The Autumn” from a game called “Dancing Line”:

Video

Dancing Line - The Autumn - YouTube

13 Likes

Really reminds me of the Zombies mode for Call of Duty, brings back so many memories…

There are arts in the song where the tempo doesn’t feel right, for example at 0:53 - 0:54 there’s this pause that breaks the flow of the song, this occurs throughout the song after 0:53. Otherwise, I the song is pretty catchy!

2 Likes

Still waiting on 4k support, boblox

47 Likes

38 Likes

Fixed it.
Updates here:

16 Likes

I made a game where you destroy cars, and fight with other players using said cars. I’ve been trying to get the driving right, but I’ve pretty much perfected destruction. Players are physically simulated aswell; meaning that they are a ragdoll which is puppeteered to simulate animation. This creates situations that are frankly quite insane.

All of the models are free models, as I am terrible with building and modelling.

This projected was birthed out of the idea of replicating the Euphoria physics engine, at least with how characters interacted with environmental factors. It has branched out into several different systems, reusing a lot of code from earlier projects.

14 Likes

huge DBH vibes from this, and I LOVE IT!!

One thing I want to point out is that it feels really empty with just text on the screen, although I don’t know how you’d prevent that. hiring actual voice actors will cost you a lot, only cheap way I can imagine would be to have a few chants or small voices like “huh”, “hey”, “hmm” and reuse them with slight pitch differences every time a character starts talking.

Saddest thing is that it would have little to no replayability, and singleplayer games don’t do well here on roblox, would be a shame to see all your efforts wasted. It sounds like a really fun project to work on tho, something new and refreshing for the community, best of luck!

2 Likes

damnn that’s pretty nice but maybe turn down the details/bump way down and make canopy more shiny

2 Likes

Finished maing a dialog system for my game. Able to easily make conversations. Had to completely redo it halfway though but im so happy I did as its 10 times better

15 Likes

More big (a little) but i like it how looks it, btw metro track is finally almost finished

49 Likes

Did you make that taxi? It looks impressive.

1 Like

Everything there is 100% his! (Besides the decals)

Same for me! He’s been building for 7 years! :hushed:

1 Like

Dang, I’ve been watching this guy build his city up for a heck of a long time. Love this guy’s work!

3 Likes

I have no idea how he gets this much work in one day though… You often see him send some crazy mega structure and the next day you see another, insane!

1 Like

In my day to day I am making progress on the project (regardless of its size), but above all I do not forget school, since it is also part of my routine life, in short, I have been managing my time very well in these days, also especially for my homework

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing and the detail is perfect and I really like how you added the rubbish on the floor. Perfection! Good job :+1:

Also for some reason this gave me motivation :grin:

1 Like

I got bored and decided to make the ping system from Apex Legends.

It replicates your pings to players on your Team.
Supports using ping wheel & direct key bindings.

(Wheel is a modified Radial Menu from rbx-gui-library and the test map is one of @thisfall’s very old builds)

41 Likes

How did he get that baseplate?

A 45 degree mount

and lots of new attachments (211 total ingame now)

and a forbidden glock

31 Likes