What are you working on currently? (2021)

What do you mean? I’m not sure what your talking about…

Oops… I was thinking you anwsered my comment :sweat_smile:

Sci_fi

Made this while in school
finished it after 3 hours of youtube and being bored

25 Likes

trying to mash textures together while still using pbr
i like it so far, maybe i can finnaly make a cool looking rock

edit: grass textures is now TOS, im no longer texuring grass, only rock

thanks roblox

26 Likes

I really like how it looks so far. I love games like terraria, and this reminds me of it, especially the glowing mushroom biome.

2 Likes

Thanks! Several of the biomes were inspeired by Terraria, especially the glowing mushroom one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i have a question is it gonna be for a drawer ??!?!?!? :flushed:

Working on a game Repairing Simulator

13 Likes

Reminds me a bit of Call Of Duty: Cold War

Im working on this game Sad Vibe Hangout - Roblox
its not done yet.

Ahh!! I’ve finally finished working. The project build was started 5 days ago since I published the project to Roblox without saving files. Damn, the time has changed so fast! I’m happy that the 2021 version looks amazing to me. All made was using parts, meshes, and wings. (Spike parts are MeshPart.)

Preview:

11 Likes

Looks pretty accurate to the style of the game, however there are contradictions in the trailer. “With a gameplay completely in 2D” does not match up with the 3D gameplay shown seconds later.

I’ve been inactive for such a long time-
Anyways… Here’s what I’ve been working on recently.

9 Likes

I have recently been working on a new Low-poly blocky/glossy warehouse for “Kings Cave. inc” so far looking good in my opinion!
Game Link: Desk yes - Roblox

9 Likes

Well as of right now, I just started a brand new project which is a revamp of one of my games that I created in 2017 when I had no idea what I was doing. It was a game where you’re inside of this very terribly-built museum and there’s a giant, glowing blue marble in the center of it. Now, it is my time to make it better than ever. Visit The Glowing Marble! - Roblox

OHHHHHH cool! love it!!! :+1:

Resumed work on SCP game, heres images of map progress.

Link to post:

9 Likes

I’ve worked for others making some logos!

logo_small

9 Likes

made a bunch of low poly melees

15 Likes

Pirate sculpt how is it?

37 Likes