What are you working on currently? (2021)

Working on a showcase! Will write a topic later. (Used roblox forest assets)

http://twitter.com/criticalducky

39 Likes

Wow! REALLY good job! I am impressed by the sheer level of detail that you implemented onto the map. The lighting is also really vibrant and adds to the overall beauty of the game (however I would recommend lowering the exposure in the lighting panel a tad bit.) Otherwise, keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Home it in on the player when they cross a line, similar to something like a border

:troll:

I’m working on a game about being a Cube with limbs at the moment, all you can do right now is walk around so I’m trying to add more gameplay features

5 Likes

Hold up, spring started in March???

2 Likes

This game inspired by Beeface I’m working on. Gonna continue adding more stuff to differentiate it from the original

9 Likes

I’m just messing around with this fun script I made

function createDummy(id,x,z)
	local dummy = game.ServerStorage.Dummy:Clone()
	dummy.Parent = game.Workspace
	dummy:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(x,3,z))
	dummy.Humanoid:ApplyDescription(game.Players:GetHumanoidDescriptionFromUserId(id))
end

for x = -50, 50, 5 do
	for z = -50, 50, 5 do
		createDummy(407511337,x,z)
	end
end

7 Likes

I’m working on a Difficulty Chart Obby. Some screenshots from the game:

Open me

13 Likes

I’ve been building and scripting. I’m to gradually building better and bigger models.

Here is one post: Pine Tree Build (Uncopylocked)

3 Likes

Very nice! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

A “beat em up” type of game called Beat em’ Down! I’m working on the camera especially

Almost done with the food court for my Piggy map, I only have a few rooms left after that.
Kitchen for one of the restaurants:

Give feedback here:

7 Likes

Reminds by about a nightmare i once had lol

i hate my creations

5 Likes

Modelling a new thing.

13 Likes

i made a mortem metallum inspired weapon, short war harpoon

10 Likes

F1 BASED CAR MODEL

28 Likes

I am currently working on my building game. This is the first Roblox game I am taking very seriously, and hoping that players will play the game. There is still a lot to do, but I think it is somewhat fun already.

https://www.roblox.com/games/6908704380/Voxel-World-BETA

4 Likes

Damn, this is epic it reminds me of that hand ship from the lego movie 2 I think.

today I was bored
so I used archimedes to make these stuff for just fun lol

the "build(s)"

11 Likes