What are you working on currently? (2021)

Wow that’s really good! I think it would work perfect with nature games. Certain parts of the music also work well with cutscenes in games showing a new area of the game that is full of beauty and nature, etc. Overall, great work! :grinning:

1 Like

One day later, a few new animations (because that old sword swing was dumb, I won’t lie), a random initiative, and a combat sequence quickly turns into a battle!

For reference, here’s how the old animation looked in the combat sequence.

10 Likes

Made these cool swords

9 Likes

I want to investigate whether my newest showcase is portfolio worthy.

19 Likes

This cemetery will look so good once it’s finished. I was gonna make a normal concrete road but I feel like dirt pavement is so much more eerie. (The lights will flicker as well)

12 Likes

Hey! Glad to be appreciated, also correction: 1 frame = max of 10 pixels. It can be anywhere from 1 to 10 though, but I’m not sure why you would want less.

1 Like

Cairo Illinois Tunnel Entrance
(This is based off of and is mostly an exact replica of the real tunnel entrance used as a floodgate in the case of flooding)

15 Likes

Just started on another GFX! (Not looking for feedback just yet)

9 Likes

13 Likes

Welp, now I’m working on a really simple fighting game, as practice for writing more combat systems of different styles. You can play it here: super simple fightin game - Roblox. Pretty much all the UI and art assets are placeholders until I have the time to make some better ones, but I really need to bug test it and make sure the game is actually fun first. I’m the only scripter or animator in the group that I work on it with, so I’ve been trying my best to bug-test it manually. If anyone could help me with that, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

Pretty random but I 3D modeled 10 pound weights for practice!

14 Likes

these look really nice, how did you make the detailing on this part?

Screenshot 2021-08-09 132636

4 Likes

Thanks man and what I did was I got a diamond texture in Substance Painter, added it to my mesh, added a black mask, and just selected the parts I want it on. Then I just changed the size and some other stuff.

2 Likes

Silky smooth cutting into a roblox dream

55 Likes

32 Likes

I’ll be around soon with a new website and new images. :eyes:

4 Likes

Working with @m_aaaaaaaattttttttt on making NASA’s Neutral Buoyancy Lab.
Pretty much finished

Yes, the cranes function fully.

13 Likes

Crazy bird lady, and her unruly puppet son.

27 Likes

31 Likes

Where I wish I could be.

41 Likes