What are you working on currently? (2021)

I made a realistic terrain game.
Terina V1.0 (Made for RDC21) - Roblox

8 Likes

I’m like level 210 on Tower Defense Simulator and I’d love to beat all the Bosses on your map too…Coolness.

Progress on the inside of my hybrid reach/halo3 Pelican project in blender.

19 Likes

Messing with Inverse Kinematics on my character, it was super worth it.
BEjjDfU1xI
RVE2YQ99vO

Edit: made a vid for the hell of it

36 Likes

Almost completed

Village 2021

9 Likes

base-d

16 Likes

Gotta love the chevy corvette :smirk:

1 Like

building replica of Grand Palais, France!

19 Likes

Some staircase

13 Likes

Courage and Honor

22 Likes

All areas so far, very happy with this progress

36 Likes

A court game in which you have to investigate and solve murders in court. I’m pretty happy with the progress I have made by now, and I hope I’ll be able to introduce this game to some players in the future!

11 Likes

pretty nice idea, but you need better ui.

edit:
why solve the case INSIDE the court itself what

2 Likes

12 Likes

Have been messing with trying to make my own animations (inspired by nano-technology from the Marvel Movies);

32 Likes

Cool! I’m not amazing at tower defense, but the maps are really aesthetically pleasing when done right.

I don’t think that’s how staircase handlebars go… :flushed:

3 Likes

New architecture for ECS Lua, now works on any game engine that has Lua (5.1 - 5.4, LuaJit and Luau).

Clean code, with coverage > 99% (ecs-lua/test at master · nidorx/ecs-lua · GitHub)

Rich documentation on a beautiful site, in English and Brazilian Portuguese ECS-lua - Entity Component System in Lua (some contents are not ready yet)

ecs-lua

If you liked the project, give your contribution, either complementing or correcting the documentation, creating tutorials or adding improvements.

Will you help me with this project? I’m counting on you!

Link: https://github.com/nidorx/ecs-lua

14 Likes

a tower and a juke’s towers of hell recreation Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.45.11 PM|690x412

im also working on a website https://adsbv.github.io/

4 Likes

how do you remove the .html part in the url