What are you working on currently? (2021)

really nice, also can I ask you what blender version you’re using? (just curious)

The cube is an invisible part with green decals. You added a transparent glass wall so it appears to disappear on one side. Did I get it right?

Just woke up but yeah I thought the exact same thing, thats why I said this

Is this just a project or will it become a game?

Crucible pattern that seamlessly repeats

15 Likes

WorldWE Event! Streaming live on November 14, 2021!

Hi, I wanted to show you some of the things I’ve been working on for the past weeks. (Also I’m turning 14 today!)

For about 2 weeks now, I’ve been working on a pure Lua implementation of Lua. I’ve finally gotten the lexer and parser down, and I can begin work on the interpreter.
Heres some pictures:

You can find more on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/HawDevelopment

8 Likes

Working on my Game

Legend’s Piece!

2 Likes

Well - I made a pseudo realistic fire effect. It uses just one particle-emitter and a script.

I guess Ive also been trying to make scenery

20 Likes

workin on dialogue system…

kinda crappy but will do the job! also adds a way to help communicate to the player about secret things

yes i do see the gaping hole in the entrance of the shop, i have fixed that

12 Likes

I too gave up on the default fire. I use a teardrop particle. I would like it to be a little more crisp. No scripts though. Might be interesting to start a new thread to see what everyone can come up with to the perfect flame.

7 Likes

I just discovered the knife cut tool in Blender, and it’s probably one of the most favorite things I’ve ever stumbled upon.

Here’s a house that I just created for a commission, probably one of my favorite creations:

15 Likes

1000 Degree Knife Inspiration

33 Likes

I made a halloween showcase / vibe game

Link to game here
My twitter: Aerophagia | Aerophagia16

63 Likes

Were do I play this, I want to play this rn

I like how everybody is showing their best builds/UI/scripts , but I struggle with a Tween Function from one year ago :joy:

I made this some time ago

9 Likes

how would you go about doing this? Btw i love your work all the optical illusions and mechanics in your builds i love it.

Making a cool game that’s like Brookhaven but if half of the features actually really worked.

9 Likes

I spent a few hours creating in Inkscape a diagram showing the ECS-Lua execution pipeline.

The inspiration came from the beautiful diagrams in Quantum.

If you want to download and play with this file (or use it for anything else) you can download it from the project repository and open it with your favorite svg editor (I use Inkscape).

• Inkscape Tips:
    • To show or hide Guides, the shortcut is Shift+| (shift + pipe)
    • You can rotate the guides by pressing Shift and dragging it with the mouse. I used this technique to create this 3D effect.

The design is not my strong point, but I believe the end result was good.

Tell me what you think. is good? it is bad? can be better?

Some screenshots

20 Likes